- 272027 000000000 272027000000000
Beyerdynamic M 130 Dynamic Double Ribbon Microphone - Figure Eight Pattern
- Write a Review
Beyerdynamic is one of few microphone manufacturers worldwide that still produce ribbon microphones. One of them is the legendary M 130. The M 130's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crisply articulated, uncolored sound.
Beyerdynamic is one of few microphone manufacturers worldwide that still produce ribbon microphones. One of them is the legendary M 130. The M 130's unique double ribbon element has a superb transient response, creating a highly detailed sound with unequaled accuracy and transparency. The bidirectional figure eight polar pattern effectively suppresses unwanted interference from the sides. The M 130's balanced, uncolored sound handles a wide variety of applications. In conjunction with the hypercardioid M 160, the M 130 is ideal for creating an authentic stereo image through the use of the MS (Mid-Side) technique.
The M 130 gives excellent results when the Mid-Side technique is used to record or broadcast a true stereo image. Its rugged Design handles the demands of remote recording/broadcast sessions as easily as those of the studio. Alone, the M 130 allows the recording of background audience noise and concert hall ambience without unwanted resonances. In the recording studio it is effective with backing vocal groups, percussion and mounted toms.
- Double ribbon microphone
- Consistent figure-eight polar pattern throughout frequency response
- Superb transient response
- Compact and rugged design
- Characteristically warm and natural sound
- Applications; studio recordings, instruments, overhead, and ambience recordings
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response (distant miking): 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Figure-eight
- Side attenuation: > 25 dB at 110 degrees
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa): 1.0 mV/Pa _ -60 dBV
- Nominal impedance: 200 ohms
- Load impedance: ‰ 1000 ohms
- Diaphragm: Pure aluminum
- Case/finish: Brass
- Connector: 3-pin XLR male
- Length: 128 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23 mm
- Head diameter: 38.5 mm
- Weight without cable: 150 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.