- 272045 000000000 272045000000000
Beyerdynamic MM 1 Measurement Microphone
- Write a Review
The Beyerdynamic MM 1 is a measurement microphone designed specifically for measuring sound reinforcement and PA systems. It is designed to work with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ideal reference mic for measuring frequency response and sound pressure levels.
The Beyerdynamic MM 1 is a measurement microphone designed specifically for measuring sound reinforcement and PA systems. It is designed to work with spectrum analyzers for measuring frequency response and sound pressure levels of loud speaker systems. The MM 1 is the ideal microphone for the measurements of audio signals in the research, development, for reverberation testing and other applications.
The MM 1 mic's narrow tubular construction ensures that the microphone has negligible influence on the sound field so that an increase in pressure level is avoided due to the linear frequency response.
Requires phantom power.
- Linear frequency response
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Calibrated open circuit voltage
- Narrow tubular construction
MM 1 Measurement Microphone
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional, diffuse field calibrated
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 15 mV/Pa (_ -36.5 dBV) ± 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 330 Ohms
- Load impedance: ? 2.2 k Ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 133 mm
- Shaft diameter: 19 mm
- Head diameter: 9 mm
- Weight without cable: 88 g
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz (50 - 16,000 Hz ± 1.5 dB)
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 128 dB
- 57 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: approx. 28 dB(A)
- Power supply: 12 - 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: approx. 3.4 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.