- J05324 000001000 J05324000001000
Beyerdynamic TG 1000 Beltpack Transmitter
- Write a Review
128dB Dynamic RangeAn excellent dynamic range of 128 dB makes the TG 1000 the ideal system for both vocal and instrumental use.GenuineGuitarNo colora...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional wireless transmitter belt pack.
128dB Dynamic Range
An excellent dynamic range of 128 dB makes the TG 1000 the ideal system for both vocal and instrumental use.
No coloration of your sound or gain loss through wireless systems anymore - thanks to TG 1000´s GenuineGuitar technology. Even frequencies as low as 20 Hz are no problem anymore - perfect for guitarists and bass players.
2.1 ms Total Latency
TG 1000 features a total latency of only 2.1 ms, which is trendsetting for digital wireless systems.
300 yard Range
TG 1000 achieves an extraordinary line of sight range up to 300 yards!
Easy and fast - the TG 1000´s FastSync technology allows you synchronization of receiver and transmitter below one second.
319 MHz switching Bandwidth
One wireless system for the entire world? TG 1000 covers 319 MHz of the UHF band.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Anodised aluminium housing
- OLED display
- SYNC function for automatic frequency setting
- Switchable input sensitivity (12dB attenuation)
- 4-pin mini XLR connector (male) for microphones or
- Removable antennas with SMA connector
- Removable belt clips for horizontal & vertical mounting
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
Order the belt pack transmitter you've always wanted. Among the finest made.
- Operating principle : Digital UHF beltpack transmitter
- Frequency range
- Region A: 470 - 789 MHz
- Region B: 470 - 698 MHz
- without 608 - 614 MHz
- (US TV channel 37)
- Region C: 520 - 694 MHz
- Region D: 470 - 628 MHz
- 710 - 716 MHz
- Region E: 470 - 714 MHz
- Frequency response : 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Antenna connection: SMA
- Encryption & Audio CODEC : . . . . Switchable, proprietary encryption scheme based upon a 16 bit pattern; "Triple-Play" CODEC with low latency and high error resilience
- Transmitter power : 10mW / 50 mW
- Dynamic range : 116 dB (A-weighted);
- +12 dB Pad = 128 dB
- Display: OLED
- Transmission range : up to 300 yards under optimal conditions
- Operating time : approx. 8 hrs.
- Input level: max. + 18 dBu
- Weight: 3.6 oz. without batteries
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.3 x 1" (94x59x26 mm)
- Pin assignment of 4-pin connector: Pin 1 = ground, Pin 2 = IN1,
- Pin 3 = IN2, Pin 4 = +5 V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.