- Product J05332
Beyerdynamic TG H54c Headset Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
Easy handling, natural sound and a good fit - this perfectly sums up the characteristics of the TG H54c headset microphone with a cardioid polar patt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Neck-worn cardioid condenser microphone for keyboard players, drummers, dancers and entertainers.
Easy handling, natural sound and a good fit - this perfectly sums up the characteristics of the TG H54c headset microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. That is why it is so popular on theatre and musical stages, especially with keyboardists and drummers who are also vocalists.
But the TG H54c also cuts a fine figure off stage: like all headsets of the beyerdynamic Touring Gear series, it can be safely and compactly transported in the case supplied with delivery. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Cardioid condenser neckworn mic
- Great for drummers, dancers, and entertainers
- Optimized high-frequency reproduction
Gear-up for your tour with Beyerdynamic today!
TG H54c Headset Condenser Mic
- Transducer type: Electret condenser
Polar pattern microphone: Cardioid
Microphone frequency response: 40 - 17,000 Hz
Net weight without packaging: 41 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.