- Product H73387
Beyerdynamic TG-X61 Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone with Switch
- Write a Review
The Beyerdynamic TG-X61 Dynamic Supercardioid microphone with switch is an excellent choice for applications where singers or speakers require clarit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A favorite with vocalists seeking purity within a hypercardioid response pattern.
The Beyerdynamic TG-X61 Dynamic Supercardioid microphone with switch is an excellent choice for applications where singers or speakers require clarity and accuracy. The introduction of Neodymium magnetic structure provided designers of dynamic microphones a new way of creating greater output levels and reducing the weight substantially. The TGX61 was born out of these developments and has emerged as a firm favorite with vocalists providing a superb level of purity within a well-defined hypercardioid response pattern. Many have dubbed the TGX61 as the ultimate Rock'n'Roll microphone and this well-deserved accolade preserves its place within the Beyerdynamic classics.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Very high volume-before-feedback
- Rugged construction to withstand touring damage
- Shock absorbing rubber ring
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
Try out this rock' n' roll mic at your next gig. Order today.
TG-X61 Dynamic Supercardioid Microphone with Switch
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency Response: 25-18kHz (close micing); 90-16kHz(at 1 meter)
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Rear attenuation at 1kHz: >25 dB at 110 degrees
- Open Circuit Voltage at 1kHz: 3.0 mV/Pa +/-1.5 dB =-50 dBV
- Magnetic Field Suppression: >20dB at 50 Hz
- Nominal Output Impedance: 280 ohms
- Load Impedance: >/=1000 ohms
- Diaphragm: Macrolon
- Case/finish: Die casting, non-glare black matte
- Connection: 3-pin XLR male
- Dimensions (L x Dia.): 205mm x 50mm