- Product 502275
Bias Repli-Q Plug-In Software
- Write a Review
The Bias Repli-Q is a powerful spectral matching/balancing plug-in designed to analyze, edit, and compare the spectral content of audio recordings. O...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Locate and repair spectral problems using high quality linear-phase filters.
The Bias Repli-Q is a powerful spectral matching/balancing plug-in designed to analyze, edit, and compare the spectral content of audio recordings. Once analysis has taken place, the spectral characteristics of one recording may be applied to another. Repli-Q can mimic or apply an artist's spectral "style" to your own recordings, or use this processing software in the audio mastering process to give a cohesive sound to a collection of songs that may have been recorded and mixed in different locations or environments.
- "Learn" frequency spectrum function
- Save & load learned frequency spectrums
- User-selectable reference frequency spectrum
- Save & load EQ function
- Spectrum frequency matching/smoothing
- Manual gain control
- Automatic gain compensation
- Soft clip: prevents signal distortion
- High-precision graph with EQ and spectral profile display
- High-precision input/output level meters
- A/B/C/D comparison "snapshots"
- Parameter values can be assigned via mouse/scroll wheel, keyboard, or MIDI controller
- Match spectral characteristics of multiple recordings
- Analyze and apply a favorite artist's spectral "style" to your own recordings
- Create and apply spectral profiles of studio hardware — consoles, microphones, etc.
- Improve an improperly equalized track with linear phase precision
Repli-Q Plug-In Software
- Ideal spectral matching tool for popular applications: Peak, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, & more
- Works as an Audio Unit, VST or RTAS/AS plug-in
- Runs on Mac OS X and Windows XP /Vista
- System Requirements
- G4, G5 or Intel-based Mac (≥1GHz processor)
- Mac OS X v.10.3.9, 10.4.3, or 10.5.1 or higher
- Compatible Audio Units, VST, or RTAS/AS host
- 256MB RAM (512MB RAM or higher recommended)
- 40MB available disk space
- Intel P3/P4, Athlon, with SSE inst. (≥800MHz)
- Windows XP Home/Pro (SP2) or Vista
- Compatible VST or RTAS/AS host
- 256MB RAM (512 MB RAM or higher recommended)
- 40MB available disk space
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Bias Repli-Q Plug-In Software:
I struggle with EQ in my recordings. I was hopeful this might make it easier, but I was skeptical of the claims....with good reason. AS you might expect, trying to take a sonic profile (averaging of frequencies that make a spectral graph) from one recording and applying it to a very different recording would create mixed results. This product I found was helpful in creating a visual graph of the frequency peaks and troughs in my recordings so I could go in with a DIFFERENT program to make fine adjustments. The matching feature of this plug-in can be used with some success when recording a performer who inconsistently hits the sweet spot of a microphone, string, or drum head. You can isolate the good hits from the bad and try to pull the bad hits sonically toward the good (with a bit of cutting and splicing). I would not purchase again. I would recommend getting a good spectral analyzer instead.