- J47956 000000000 J47956000000000
BLUE Baby Bottle SL Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
Baby Bottle SL is a pressure gradient cardioid condenser microphone with classic sound and tremendous versatility. It has a richly present midrange, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Works great with home studio audio interfaces.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
Baby Bottle SL is a pressure gradient cardioid condenser microphone with classic sound and tremendous versatility. It has a richly present midrange, smooth top end, and neutral bottom, characteristics that are reminiscent of the world’s finest vintage microphones. Featuring a high-pass filter and -20dB pad, Baby Bottle SL excels at adding a rich, classic vibe to nearly any sound source including vocals, drums, electric guitar amps, and even difficult brass instruments like saxophones and trumpets.
- Warm, classic sonic signature that flatters an array of voices and instruments
- High output with richly detailed frequency response
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
Warm, classic sonic signature that flatters an array of voices and instruments.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Pad, filter
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2 in.
- Length: 8.75 in.
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about BLUE Baby Bottle SL Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone:
Wow, there are a lot of great things to say about the Baby Bottle SL. First off, I can't believe how quiet and transparent this mic is. The frequency response seems truly flat and very pure. I've recorded male and female vocals, a few different acoustic guitars, an electric guitar cab, and percussion. All of them were captured perfectly with the Baby Bottle SL. This is an excellent all-around microphone and is now my go-to mic for just about everything. It would still be a great value even if it were twice the price.
The mic seems meticulously well-made. It feels really solid, and the matte black finish looks great in the studio! It comes with a padded wooden storage box and a high-quality shock mount.
Vocals sound beautifully balanced (you can get a wonderful, warm and silky tone out of this mic!). Acoustic guitars are full-sounding, but also pristine and nicely detailed in the high end. On the electric guitar cab, it sounds rich and creamy. On percussion, the mic can reproduce deep tones while also sounding perfectly crisp. This mic just sounds fantastic on everything I've recorded so far.