More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J03300 000001000 J03300000001000
Blue Cat Audio DP Meter Pro
- Write a Review
Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro (DPMP) is a unique audio analysis tool: it combines very flexible and customizable audio meters with advanced side chaining c...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
A unique audio meter and side chaining tool.
Blue Cat's DP Meter Pro (DPMP) is a unique audio analysis tool: it combines very flexible and customizable audio meters with advanced side chaining control capabilities thanks to its MIDI and automation outputs.
The metering capabilities of the DPMP plug-in let you control and monitor audio signals exactly the way you want: almost every aspect of the peak, RMS and crest factor meters can be customized. It proposes five different scales by default, including Bob Katz's popular K-System scales (K-12, K-14, K-20), and you can create your own.
Large colored statistics displays following your own scales are included for an overview of a track, while histograms give you a precise measurement of the dynamic range of the track. The graphs show the evolution of the audio envelopes over time, and the mid-side switch lets you verify mono compatibility problems and check the "stereoness" of your audio sources very easily. Whether you are working with mono, stereo or surround tracks, this plug-in will fit into your workflow.
All envelopes (peak, RMS, crest factor...) can be reused for additional monitoring or side chaining purposes: combined together, reversed, modified and recorded as automation curves or sent as MIDI CC messages, they can control other effects in real time.
- Multichannel peak, RMS & crest factor meter
- True dynamic range measurement with levels histograms
- Instant, average and maximum audio levels
- Modular user interface to fit into your workflow, with multiple screen sizes
- Total control over metering characteristics, including attack/release shape
- Bob Katz's K-System scales support (K-12 / K-14 / K-20 and custom)
- Mono, stereo, mid-side or surround analysis
- Record measurements (peak, RMS, crest factor, clip etc.) as automation curves
- Control in real time any MIDI-compatible plug-in or external MIDI device with the generated envelopes thanks to the plugin's MIDI CC output
- Manage the shape of the output envelope: record reversed envelope, change amount of signal, and offset the generated envelope. This lets you use the plug-in for side chain ducking, compression and much more
Professional metering for serious audio enthusiasts.
DP Meter Pro
- System Requirements
An OpenGL-compatible graphics card for the 3D View
An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later)
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8
Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
Mac OS X
An Intel or PowerPC processor
Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9), Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
Native DSP code for optimal performance.
Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation
Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management
Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects
Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise
Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
Any sample rate supported