- J03316 000001000 J03316000001000
Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer Plug-in
- Write a Review
Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer is a unique plug-in that splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets you mix and process them as if they were separ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Mixer plug-in with frequency splits.
Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer is a unique plug-in that splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets you mix and process them as if they were separate tracks. Each band has controls that can be found on a mixing console, and more: bypass, mute or solo each band separately to isolate frequencies you want to work on, adjust the gain, the position in the stereo field. When manipulating the stereo image, a master mono switch also lets you check mono compatibility.
The plug-in can also operate as a multiband VST Host: you can process each band independently with your favorite VST plug-ins! Up to four plug-ins can be loaded on each band, pre or post fader. Latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation.
The plug-in also proposes unique linking and grouping options thanks to our multi-instances technology. You can link bands together within a single instance or between several instances of the plug-in on different tracks. This lets a simple fader control as many bands on as many tracks as you want. This is particularly useful when adjusting the placement or the balance of several competing tracks.
And as usual with Blue Cat Audio, the plug-in provides comprehensive visual feedback to let you know what's exactly going on: for each channel, monitor the spectrum, the in/out levels and the frequency response.
- Multiband mixing console: adjust the levels, panning and "stereoness" of each band separately
- Multiband VST Host: insert third party VST plug-ins and process each band independently
- Pre and post fader VST plug-in inserts, with full latency compensation
- Up to 7 bands, with crossover filters from 6 to 96 dB/Oct for optimal separation
- Multiple instances linking: group bands within a single instance or between multiple instances of the plug-in. Modify the spectrum on multiple tracks with a single slider
- Bypass, mute, solo on every band
Order today for unprecedented kill-switch effects, multiband level correction, spectral enhancement and more.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
- An Intel or PowerPC processor
- Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9), Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5)
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application