- J47955 000000000 J47955000000000
BLUE Spark SL Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
Spark SL is a perfect way to bring Blue’s legendary studio sound into your recording projects. The custom-designed capsule and Class-A electronics de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content.
Spark SL is a perfect way to bring Blue’s legendary studio sound into your recording projects. The custom-designed capsule and Class-A electronics deliver a classic, transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content, while the high-pass filter and -20dB pad provide ultimate flexibility. Accommodate loud vocalists or instruments with ease, eliminate harsh sibilance at the source, and work the distance and proximity effects with complete confidence. Whether you’re starting you’re just getting started with a project studio or expanding your already loaded mic locker, Spark SL offers versatility and trusted Blue performance for recording vocals, drums, guitars, pianos and more.
- Transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content
- Custom-designed cardioid condenser capsule excels at capturing your most creative moments
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
Works great with home studio audio interfaces. Order today.
Spark SL Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
Analog or digital: Analog
Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Max SPL: 128 dB
Pattern and Type
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Phantom power required: Yes
Size and Weight
Diameter: 1.75 in.
Length: 7.75 in.
Weight: 1.25 lb.
Power supply: N/A
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.