- H87408 000001000 H87408000001000
Bose B2 Bass Module
- Write a Review
The BOSE B2 bass module is a high performance flexible bass solution designed for L1 Model 1S and Model II systems. It features two 10" high-excursio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bass module for the latest BOSE systems.
The BOSE B2 bass module is a high performance flexible bass solution designed for L1 Model 1S and Model II systems. It features two 10" high-excursion woofers mounted into a rugged enclosure.
For additional flexibility, the B2 includes a rear panel switch that allows for higher or lower bass levels to be selected based on application or personal preference. Proprietary BOSE technology in the L1 systems automatically senses the switch position of the B2 and provides the proper equalization and power. Interlocking end caps allow up to two B2 modules to be stacked together. Includes protective slip cover and NL4 cable.
Applications include educational and business uses, such as announcements, presentations and training demonstrations for up to 300 people. It is also useful in portable applications within houses of worship, sporting events and many other instances where a PA and bass are required.
The B2 bass module is also ideal for musicians and DJs that require higher bass output and impact. Both will benefit from the flexibility of the three-position sensing switch. Simply switch to "+" for the maximum bass output. Full bands will appreciate the B2 module's higher output, which provides additional bass for kick drums and bass guitars.
- Engineered to work with the L1 Model II and Model 1S systems
- Two 10³ high-excursion woofers mounted in a rugged enclosure.
- Adjustable bass output for different applications
- Interlocking end caps allow up to two modules to be stacked together
Order now for added bass output with your L1 Model II or Model 1S BOSE system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.