- Product 482394
CAD CTM-55BLS Dynamic Mic - Buy Two and Save!
- Write a Review
This amazing package offers two of the CAD handheld Astatic CTM 55BL Microphones for an extremely low price! These mics offer a wide and flat frequen...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Two dynamic mics for an incredible deal
This amazing package offers two of the CAD handheld Astatic CTM 55BL Microphones for an extremely low price! These mics offer a wide and flat frequency response that provides unsurpassed natural transparent sound quality. The CTM-55BLS mic's supercardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback (when used close to reinforcement speakers and monitors) and reduces the pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds. They each have effective internal multistage pop filters that minimizes wind and breath noise.
They also have a Flex-Form™hardened steel grille that dramatically resists deformation while greatly reducing any risk of adverse performance caused by a bent or dented ball screen. They have a unique ability to retain their original shape, which assures that they will maintain their attractive appearance.
The CTM-55BLS mic's most innovative design feature is the CAD Astatic exclusive (I.N.RTM) Impact Noise Rejection system. A rubber shock mount isolates the mic's transducer from the body, thus dramatically reducing cable, stand and handling noise. The need for any external shock-mounting device is virtually eliminated.
The low-frequency response of the Astatic CTM-55BLS mics may be enhanced by increasing or decreasing the distance from the sound source. This phenomenon is technically known as "proximity effect." Normal or "flat" response is generated at a distance of 24 inches or more. However, as you decrease the distance to the sound source, the bass sensitivity increases, providing a solid robust character. CAD supplies the Astatic CTM-55BLS microphone with a zippered vinyl protective pouch and a snap-in mic swivel mount.
- Extended frequency response for professional performance
- Supercardioid-directional for increased rejection of feedback or unwanted ambient sounds
- High output design with neodymium magnet element
- Impact Noise Reduction System (INR trademark)
- Multi stage hardened steel grill and pop filter
- Non-reflective, durable soft touch finish
- Includes stand adapter and zipper pouch
CTM-55BLS Dynamic Mic - Buy Two and Save!
- Operating Principle: Neodymium Moving Coil Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16KHz
- Sensitivity: -54 dBV (2.0 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 6-35/64" x 1-63/64"
- Weight: 10 oz.