- Product 270757
CAD MG120 Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The CAD MG120 is a superior low-noise, electret, condenser, cardioid, mini-gooseneck microphone. The MG120 microphone has a wide, flat frequency resp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Makes precise placement easy.
The CAD MG120 is a superior low-noise, electret, condenser, cardioid, mini-gooseneck microphone. The MG120 microphone has a wide, flat frequency response which provides unsurpassed, natural, transparent sound quality, and warm sound when used close to the sound source. The cardioid pickup pattern minimizes annoying feedback when the mic is used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors, and reduces the pickup of unwanted off-axis sounds. The CAD MG120 includes an internal gooseneck stiffener and has an approximate overall length of 20".
Requires phantom power.
- Electret condenser
- Cardioid pattern
- Mini gooseneck
- Wide, flat frequence response
- Natural, transparent sound
- Warm sound when placed close to sound source
- Gooseneck has internal stiffener
- 20" gooseneck length
- Generating Element: Electret Condenser (Phantom Powered)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Level: Power Level: -46dB (0 dB - 1 mW per 10 microbars)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -68dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar) 4 mV/Pascal
- Impedance: Low (150 ohms nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 100dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 30dB, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 130dB (1% THD, open circuit)
- Powering: Supply Voltage: 9 - 52 Vdc, positive pins 2 & 3 reverse polarity protected
- Current Required: Less than 2.0 mA over operating voltage range
- Phasing: Positive Pressure on Diaphragm generates a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought 2 of these mics to use at our church. It blows the AT gooseneck mic we had out of the water, and compares closely to the shure mx series mics. More high end than either of the others, but a little eq and that's gone. The quality is great. Clear accurate reproduction. I love this mic!
Our church uses two CAD 120 20 inch black mics at a distance of 20 inches apart because our podium is about 5 feet wide. No interference and the mics are loud and good quality!