- Product 705193
Cakewalk Project5 Version 2 Soft Synth
- Write a Review
Cakewalk Project5 Version 2 software includes a complete set of superb quality instruments and effects; powerful recording, looping, sequencing, and ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful soft synth with everything you need to create and perform your music.
Cakewalk Project5 Version 2 software includes a complete set of superb quality instruments and effects; powerful recording, looping, sequencing, and arranging tools; dynamic creation tools; and is the ultimate host synth, with open support for VST and DirectX instruments and effects; a ReWire host and client; and support for nearly every industry standard or proprietary sample format.
The soft synth also gives you a streamlined user interface, the Dimension multimode sampling synthesizer, an audio engine optimized for realtime performance, GrooveMatrix multipad pattern triggering, a per-track arpeggiator, integrated multitrack audio recording and editing, loop reconstruction tools, Alias Factor bit decimator and resonant filter, and PSYN II, a powerful subtractive synthesizer. Additional enhancements include: track freeze, tap tempo, track inspector view, multi-lane tracks, and in-track automation.
Cakewalk Project5 virtual synth sports a streamlined user interface with all views and tools integrated to provide the most intuitive workflow possible.
Version 2 adds the exciting Dimension, PSYN II, dynamic arpeggiator, and Alias Factor sound modules, but also includes all the modules from the first Project5. Roland GrooveSynth 100% genuine Roland groovebox and module sounds; DS864 multiformat sampler; Velocity multi-out drum sampler; nPulse classic analog-tone drum machine; Spectral Transformer; tempo sync modulation filter; tempo sync delay; high frequency exciter; tempo syncing classic phaser with feedback; studio reverb; multi-voice chorus/flanger; 2-band parametric EQ; and a compressor/gate.
Optimized realtime audio engine
With Version 2, Project5's audio engine has been optimized to stand up to the rigors of live performance.
Integrated multitrack audio
Multitrack audio recording and editing tools have been intelligently incorporated, providing all the tools you need to take your projects from inspiration to completion.
A multi-mode sampling synthesizer for sophisticated, world-class sounds, and the first RGC Audio-engineered plug-in to be included in a Cakewalk product. It is a robust instrument featuring a versatile engine, graphical modulation section, and internal effects stages. Mix and layer rich tones using up to 4 voices from quality stereo samples, wave-guide synthesis, and analog-style synthesis. Includes over 3GB of professional content: an extensive array of acoustic, electric, and electronic instruments, loops, sound effects, and soundscapes.
The synthesizer allows for realtime triggering of individual MIDI patterns or audio loops, or groups of patterns and loops. This turns Cakewalk Project5 itself into an instrument that lets you compose while you perform, offering a very gratifying experience where you arrange your music spontaneously. Provides live control via MIDI remote control, and you can populate cells with audio clips and MIDI patterns without any disruption to the audio engine.
ReWire host and client
As a ReWire host Project5 represents the perfect compliment to Reason, allowing Reason users to extend their studio with audio recording and editing, open support for DXi and VSTi instruments, and ACID-format loops. As a Rewire client you can extend applications like Pro Tools with Cakewalk Project5's superior synth host and MIDI-sequencing capabilities.
With its smoothest loop automation integration to date, Cakewalk Project5 Version 2 includes per-slice control of effect automation, pitch, pan, and gain--and the ability to export ACID-format loops.
A performance oriented per-track, realtime arpeggiator that includes hundreds of patterns and classic algorithms.
This audio effect combines bit crushing and low pass filtering in a unique way, allowing you to decimate your audio to create tones as varied as vintage samplers, cell phones, or old video games. Decimator effects are nothing new, but Alias Factor generates this effect using a special technique that generates aliasing without the unwanted harsh effects provided by other options, offering sounds that are grainy in an organic, analog way. Alias Factor also allows further creation of attention-grabbing timbres by linking a low pass resonant filter to the decimator for freaking out your sound.
Provides classic analog sounds and evocative sounds through full-featured subtractive synthesis modeling. Expanded effects include drive, delay, and modulation settings.
Open host environment
Project5 is the ultimate synth host with open support for VST and DirectX instruments and effects ReWire host and client for integrating with Reason, SONAR, Pro Tools, etc. Support for industry standard, and proprietary sample formats: ACID WAV, AIF, Akai S5000/6000, Kurzweil, LM4, Ogg Vorbis, Sound Fonts 2, SFZ, WAV.
- Streamlined user interface
- Dimension multimode sampling synthesizer
- Audio engine optimized for realtime responsiveness
- GrooveMatrix multipad pattern triggering
- Per-track arpeggiator
- Integrated multitrack audio recording and editing
- ReWire host and client
- Open host environment
- Loop reconstruction tools
- Alias Factor bit decimator and resonant filter
- PSYN II subtractive synthesizer
- Complete pattern sequencing and arranging tools
- Advanced synth layering and keyboard mapping
- Device Chain Presets for quick preset recall of mix, synth, and effect chain settings
- Layer synths, play splits from one controller, route multiple controllers to multiple virtual instruments
- Intuitive hands on control from MIDI keyboards and controllers
- Studio-quality instruments
- Pattern and loop-based creation tools
- Automatable effects: Envelope/LFO Filter, Stereo Delay/Echo, High Frequency Exciter, Classic Phaser, Studio Reverb, Stereo Chorus/Flanger, Stereo 7-band Graphic EQ, Stereo 2-band Parametric EQ, and Compressor/Gate
- Open host environment
- Support for VST and DirectX instruments and effects
Project5 Version 2 Soft Synth
- Operating system: Windows 2000; XP recommended
- Processor: 1.2GHz Pentium or Athlon; 2.0 GHz Pentium or Athlon recommended
- RAM: 512MB; 1024MB recommended
- Hard disk space: 2.5GB; 5GB recommended
- Video resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit; 1280 x 1024, 32-bit recommended
- Audio hardware: Any Windows compatible using WDM, ASIO, or DirectSound Drivers
- DVD-ROM drive for installation