- H89189 000000000 H89189000000000
Cerwin-Vega P-Series P1800SX 18 Inch Active Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The Cerwin-Vega P1800SX complements the P-Series with low frequency extension. The powered subwoofer employs an 18-inch woofer with a custom 2000-wat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful, portable subwoofer from the boss of bass.
The Cerwin-Vega P1800SX complements the P-Series with low frequency extension. The powered subwoofer employs an 18-inch woofer with a custom 2000-watt Class-D amplifier. The large woofer and matched amplifier are enclosed in a multi-ply hardwood cabinet, the combination, which provides a superior punch and extreme low-frequency response, which are both Cerwin-Vega! trademarks. Like the P1500X, the P1800SX has frequency-shaping controls and the unrivaled VEGA BASS boost. This ensures the user can dial in the correct amount of bass for each venue. While designed for use with the P1500X, the P1800SX can also be used for low frequency extension with other Cerwin-Vega tops or even other brands. Additionally, the THRU, MIX and LINK outputs allow for system expandability and fast daisy-chaining between components.
Cerwin-Vega is one of the most established names in live sound reinforcement, having been part of the working musician's toolkit since the birth of rock and roll. Their culture is deep bass. Their identity is deep bass. Almost every working musician of a certain age has owned and loved some piece of Cerwin-Vega equipment. The company has undergone a revitalization recently, and they look forward to a growing presence in the live sound reinforcement marketplace.
- Rugged enclosure with multiple handle locations
- Low-frequency bass with real punch
- Angle-adjustable pole mount socket
- Stackable design to maximize storage area
P-Series P1800SX 18 Inch Active Subwoofer
- System Type: Active Subwoofer, bass reflex
Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz - 272.0 Hz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 38.0 Hz - 183.0 Hz
Maximum SPL(1) @ 1m: 136 dB
Amplifier Type: Class D
Amplifier Rating: 725 Watts Dynamic
650 Watts Continuous
Low Frequency Driver: 18"
Connectors: CH 1&2 - Neutrik XLR/TRS inputs
THRU 1&2 - XLR, LINK - XLR
Impedance: CH 1&2 - 20 k„¦
Indicators: Signal/Clip, Power, Limiter, Protect
Enclosure: 18mm reinforced wood cabinet
Grille: 18 gauge, perforated steel 18 gauge, perforated steel
Mounting & Suspension: 35mm pole socket
Operating Temperature: -20 to 55C
Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.25" x 20.0" x 24.5"
Weight: 84.0 lbs (38.1 kg) with casters
77.0 lbs (34.9 kg) without casters
Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D):27.25" x 22.0" x 26.5"
Shipping Weight: 93.5 lbs (42.4 kg)
Fuse (5mm x 20mm): T8A/250V (120V version)
T4A/250V (240V version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.