- Product 500526
Chauvet COLORdash BATTEN DMX LED Color Bank
- Write a Review
Whether you use this fixture on the floor to bounce off of a disco ball, or from above the stage to add texture to the action, the COLORdash Batten D...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Whether you use this fixture on the floor to bounce off of a disco ball, or from above the stage to add texture to the action, the COLORdash Batten DMX LED color bank is a great addition to your lighting rig. It works in 3-, 4-, 10-, and 12-channel DMX modes, but is also capable of RGB color mixing without the DMX controller. The COLORdash Batten has its own built-in automated programs, as well as the ability to recall custom programs via master/slave or DMX. It has twenty-four 1W LEDs (8 red, 8 green, 8 blue) and comes with brackets for connecting multiple units for even more coloration.
Give your venue a dash of RGB mixing with this 24 LED color bank.
- Control Features
- 3-,4-,10-, or 12-channel DMX-512 LED bank system (with ID addressing)
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB
- 4-channel: RGB, dimmer control
- 10-channel: RGB, ID, dim, macro, strobe, automatic, custom, module select
- 12-channel: RGB of 4 separate sections
- RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Program and recall custom programs via master/slave or DMX
- Adjustable fan speeds
- Additional features:
- High-power, 1W (350mA) LEDs
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
- Additional power output: max 13 units @ 120V
- LCD display with password protection
COLORdash BATTEN DMX LED Color Bank
- Beam angle: 35 x 30
Field angle: 62 x 60
Light source: 24 (8 red, 8 green, 8 blue) 1W LEDs 50,000hrs
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 58W, 0.8A operating, 1.6A inrush, PF 0.64
AC Power: Autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Weight: 18.5"W x 7.5"H x 3.3"D
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet COLORdash BATTEN DMX LED Color Bank:
I think they are great. I plan to get about 4 more to offer to the receptions that I do.
I have 8 of these lights that I use for ambient lighting. They are heavy duty ready for professional use. They have litterally more lighting options than I need, but I have them.They set up easily and are easy to program for different lighting settings. They are a little pricey but worth it if you are looking for something durable for multiple gigs.
Creates a beautiful wash effect. Also offers strobe and mixed lighting.
A little pricey,