- J43311 000000000 J43311000000000
CHAUVET DJ 4BAR LT USB LED Wash Light Effect System
- Write a Review
The 4Bar LT USB is an enhanced, brighter version of the popular Mini 4BAR 2.0 with round pods and 9 watt LEDs. It features D-Fi USB compatibility for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete system with tripod and carry bags.
The 4Bar LT USB is an enhanced, brighter version of the popular Mini 4BAR 2.0 with round pods and 9 watt LEDs. It features D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control and it sets up and tears down in seconds with the included tripod, carry bags and footswitch.
Create large, coordinated light shows with other 4BAR fixtures in master/slave mode and achieve total room or stage coverage with 4 individually adjustable heads. You can easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote or use the built-in sound-activated programs that respond to the beat of the music.
Package includes one 4BAR LT USB, power cord, carrying bags, tripod and footswitch.
- DMX Channels: 3 or 15
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 12 LED (tri-color RGB) 9 W (1.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 22 Hz
- Stand Height: 50-83 in (127-211 cm)
- Beam Angle: 16°
- Field Angle: 24°
- Illuminance: 2,053 lux @ 2 m
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 52 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 51 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Fits Tripod Sizes: 1 in (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 10.8 lb (4.9 kg)
- Size: 36.1 x 3.7 x 10.8 in (918.1 x 95 x 274.3 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
Excellent system, works well in multiples. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.