- Product 801519
CHAUVET DJ COLORado 1 Professional Indoor/Outdoor LED DMX Wash Fixture
- Write a Review
The COLORado 1 lighting effect features a sturdy die-cast aluminum body with a total of 36 one-watt red, green, and blue LEDs evenly distributed to c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Shines is in its versatility and practicality.
The COLORado 1 lighting effect features a sturdy die-cast aluminum body with a total of 36 one-watt red, green, and blue LEDs evenly distributed to create an 11.6 beam angle and a 24 field angle. With a housing rated at IP-65, it withstands rigorous outdoor conditions without skipping a beat. The COLORado 1 responds to DMX-512 control, performing RGB mixing, seamless color transitions and fades, blackout, dimming, strobe and a fading pulse effect among other functions via 9 channels.
The COLORado 1 has the ability to instantly or gradually change color as well as power on and off without delays for warm-up or lamp re-strikes. It is possible to daisy-chain up to 15 units, which cuts down on power runs. Chauvet's onboard ID addressing system greatly eases programming. The unit comes with built-in automatic color changing and fade programs as well as master/slave capability. The long expected life of the LEDs makes it ideally suited for permanent, hard-to-reach installations while its small weight (4.8kgs), compact profile, and sturdy double yoke facilitate portability and ease of setup and use. Low heat emission, low current draw and silent operation--due to the absence of fan or gel scrollers--are other pluses.
- 9-channel DMX-512 LED washlight (with ID addressing)
- RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave, DMX or COLOR-CON
- Program and recall custom programs via master/slave, DMX or COLOR-CON
- RGB fade delay channel for snapping or fading
- Durable and weather-resistant IP65 rated
- Additional power output for daisy chaining units (max 20 units @ 120V)
- LED display with lock-out feature
- Gel frame holder (4mm max thickness)
- Low power consumption
- Optional COLORado Controller (COLOR-CON)
- Beam angle: 11.6
- Field angle: 24
- Footcandles: 1,370
- Lux: 14,741
- Light source: 36 (12 red, 12 green, 12 blue) 1W LEDs 100,000 hours
- Current draw: (peak 51W @ 120V) (inrush 46W @ 120V)
- Power: Auto-switching 100V ” 240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 10.5 lbs (4.8kg)
- Size: 15.7" x 13.4" x 11.4" (399mm x 340mm x 289mm)
- 2-year limited warranty