- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Lighting Package with Two 4BAR Tri USB LED Fixtures, DMX Operator, D-Fi Hub, and D-Fi USB
- Write a Review
- K46854 000000000 K46854000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you’re a mobile DJ or live performer, this dynamic lighting package offers convenience and ease-of-use, delivering bright, exciting effects, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete lighting package featuring two 4BAR Trips USB RGB LED fixtures.
Whether you’re a mobile DJ or live performer, this dynamic lighting package offers convenience and ease-of-use, delivering bright, exciting effects, with no-frills simplicity—all at a price you can afford. We've made it easy for you to get all the basics with one simple purchase. You’ll get set up in just minutes, so you’ll spend less time worrying about lights and more time focusing on your performance.
4BAR Tri USB
4BAR Tri USB is a complete wash lighting solution fitted with high-intensity tri-color (RGB) LEDs that can be controlled wirelessly via the included footswitch or the optional IRC-6 controller (sold separately). It also features D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX control. A convenient tripod stand and carrying bag are included for quick and easy setup and tear down.
D-Fi USB Wireless DMX Transceiver
Wirelessly connect to all of them using the new D-Fi USB transceiver, which eliminates the need for any DMX cables. The USB transceiver is powered directly from the fixture. Control your USB fixtures using any of Chauvet's wireless controllers, or from your smartphone with the D-Fi Hub and FlareCON.
Elation DMX Operator
Control up to 192 DMX channels with the Elation DMX Operator. The DMX controller lets you program up to 240 scenes and features 12 individual fixture channels, so you can control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture.
D-Fi Hub is a compact, easy-to-use DMX unit that functions as either a transmitter or receiver. For more stable communication between units, it operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency range and includes an "auto" function which automatically finds the best frequency and syncs the units effortlessly. You can wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures simultaneously, and operate them using the simple navigation on the OLED digital display.
Get your lighting setup stage-ready with one convenient purchase—click or call today.
- Includes two CHAUVET DJ 4BAR Tri USB fixtures (SKU J27701000000000)
- Includes one CHAUVET DJ D-Fi USB Transceiver (SKU J27700000000000)
- Includes one CHAUVET DJ D-Fi Hub (SKU J11976000000000)
- Includes one Elation DMX Operator (SKU 802224000000000)
- Includes one CHAUVET DJ 3-pin DMX lighting cable (SKU 485518000902000)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.