- J50287 000000000 J50287000000000
CHAUVET DJ Rotosphere Q3 Disco Effect Light
- Write a Review
Dazzling light shows don’t get any easier to achieve than with the Rotosphere Q3. This user-friendly mirror ball simulator from Chauvet is ready to g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the simplicity of the classic mirror ball plus the power and flexibility of RGB LEDs, DMX control and wireless compatibility.
Dazzling light shows don’t get any easier to achieve than with the Rotosphere Q3. This user-friendly mirror ball simulator from Chauvet is ready to go right out of the box and can be truss-mounted or simply placed atop a stand. With its powerful and efficient quad-color LEDs and three different LED zones, the Rotosphere Q3 can emit up to 3 different colors of room-filling beams simultaneously. The simple digital display lets you select colors, choose the operation mode and adjust the rotation speed for the mood you want to set. Operating the light can be as simple as using one of its built-in automated programs or sound-activation mode. But with DMX capability, multiple Rotosphere Q3s can be linked together for maximum control and creativity. Factor in the unit’s compatibility with the optional IRC-6 wireless remote and you have one seriously potent and versatile lighting tool at your disposal.
Easy to use right out of the box
- Mirror ball simulator with 5 powerful 7-watt, quad-color LEDs
- 3 LED zones emit up to 3 different colors simultaneously
- Set color and rotation speed using digital display
- Mounts to truss with the included bracket or place it on a stand as a centerpiece
- Compatible with optional IRC-6 wireless remote
- Sound-activated and automated programs
- DMX channels: 3,6 or 19
For room-filling effects without all the fuss, order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.