- Product 803173
Chauvet DJ Scorpion Scan Green Laser
- Write a Review
For the first time in the USA, you can now operate high-powered lasers without a special variance from the FDA, thanks to Chauvet's Fat Beam Technolo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
7 DMX-controlled channels of fat green beams with 500 laser effects.
For the first time in the USA, you can now operate high-powered lasers without a special variance from the FDA, thanks to Chauvet's Fat Beam Technology. Usually, only lasers up to 4.95mW can be legally operated without a special waiver. Not anymore. The Scorpion Scan features powerful 10mW laser diodes, yet require no special waiver.
A novel design of the laser diodes and wider-than-usual beams create a dramatic increase in perceived brightness, up to 10 times that of standard lasers. The Scorpion Scan 10mW green laser is presented in striking metallic red casing. It is DMX-controlled and can perform over 500 laser effects achieved by manipulating the shape of beams, the size of over 200 patterns and the speed of movements. Conforms to FDA and IEC standards for class IIIR lasers.
The Scorpion Scan Laser can operate in auto, sound-activated, master/slave, and DMX modes. It comes with sound sensitivity control, micro-stepping motors, and dynamic adjustments for scan speed and pattern speed.
- 10mW, 7-channel DMX-controlled green laser
- Fat Beam laser technology produces 10-14mm beams, which complies with IEC safety standards under Class IIIR
- 51 dynamic patterns, 52 static patterns, laser off & sound-active mode
- Scan and speed adjustments yield 500 laser effects
- 74 patterns in sound-active mode
- 52 patterns in auto mode
- Pan: 66; Tilt: 47
- Dynamic scan speed adjust
- Dynamic pattern speed adjust
- Static pattern size adjust
- Laser on/off
- Operating modes: auto, sound active, master/slave & DMX
- Safety cover for scanner mirrors
- Sound sensitivity control
- Stand alone via DMX
- Scanning (micro-stepping) motors
- Rugged construction
- Laser: 532nm/10mW DPSS YVO4 green laser module
Laser lighting will never be the same. Order now!
Scorpion Scan Green Laser
- Current draw: (peak 25W @ 120V), (25W @230V)
Power: Switchable 110V/230V or 230V/240V
Weight: 9.5lbs. (4.31kgs)
Size: 10.08in x 10.63in x 5.12in (256mm x 270mm x 130mm)