- Product 801757
CHAUVET DJ Stepper Buy Two and Save!
- Write a Review
Almost like a derby effect turned sideways, the Chauvet Stepper is an effect light that changes colors as the light moves up and down. With DMX contr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Save big when you purchase two!
Almost like a derby effect turned sideways, the Chauvet Stepper is an effect light that changes colors as the light moves up and down. With DMX control over blackout/strobing, stuttering, and rotational direction speed, programs and sound activation, the Chauvet Stepper can create impressive multicolor effects. It features 40 white lenses with a 4-color rotating/shaking drum. The Stepper automatically enters standalone mode when DMX isn't present and is linkable with Chauvet's Kinta and Oceana lights for even more color and variety.
- 2-channel DMX-512 effect
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound-activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- 40 white lenses with a 4-color drum that rotates and shakes
- Linkable with Kinta & Oceana
- Automatically enters standalone mode when no DMX signal is present
- Fan cooled
- DMX control over:
- Speed, stuttering and direction of rotation
- Light source: CH-64535 120V 650W, CH-64540 230V 650W
- Current draw: (peak 592W @ 120V) (inrush 1,276 @ 120V)
- Power: Switchable 110V/230V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 11.5lb.
- Size: 15"W x 15"H x 12"D