- #J32007 000000000 J32007000000000
CHAUVET DJ SWARMWASHFX Stage Laser with LED Lighting Effect and Strobe Light
- Write a Review
Chauvet's Swarm Wash FX is like having four different lighting effects in one unit. You can achieve endless possible looks with the RGBAW rotati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Four different lighting effects together in one unit.
- Swarm Wash FX
Chauvet's Swarm Wash FX is like having four different lighting effects in one unit. You can achieve endless possible looks with the RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, a ring of white SMD strobes, and red/green laser with thousands of beams for maximum coverage, and all built into the Swarm Wash FX. The improved menu structure is incredibly easy to use and you can set up the Swarm Wash FX quickly with the automatic and sound-activated programs, so you can go directly form the box to the show. You can also control clutter and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units together.
- 4-in-1 LED light that combines an RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, red/green laser, and a ring of white SMD strobes
- Endless possible looks with individual control of each effect via DMX and Master/Slave modes, or IRC-6
- Improved menu structure for ease of use
- Red and green laser beams project thousands of beams for maximum coverage
- Quick set up with automatic and sound-activated programs
- Control clutter and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Setup
- Fan cooled, but not loud
- Long Beam Throw
- Sound sensitivity could be a bit better
- UV wash not so bright
- House party
- Mobile DJ
Comments about CHAUVET DJ SWARMWASHFX Stage Laser with LED Lighting Effect and Strobe Light:
A 1 man band, is what this thing is! I just use this at home mainly, or with friends for a party. This is the only light you need for that! Adds a lot to my cosmic ping pong setup! Took it to a friend's house for a pool party after the sun went down. Crazy good coverage. Looks killer through fog or smoke! The only weak points on it are the UV wash isn't all that bright & I would like the sound sensitivity to be a little better even with the sensitivity all the way up. The other wash colors are great! Not a deal breaker by any means for me on this. The white "strobes" don't really strobe a lot in my opinion. They're almost more of a white wash, than strobes. I actually prefer this because strobes can get annoying quick. Considering all the great effects this does, and it can possibly be the only light you need for small stuff, it's a great value. I do feel Chauvet should've thrown in the remote at this price point, but I only use it in sound active mode. One last thing, I like how the programs are set up. They basically turn off or solo different effects. The white LEDs bugging you? Pick the program (listed in the manual) that turns them off, but leaves the others on. Can't use lasers at your gig? Turn them off, but leave everything else on. Not sure if you can turn the individual laser colors off. Anywho, I think it's the best multi effects light out there. I had an ADJ Stinger 2 that I sent back because the green laser went out after a month. I decided to try this & I think it blows the Stinger out of the water! I tend to be more of a fan of ADJ's stuff, but Chauvet knocked it out with this fixture!