- J09392 002000000 J09392002000000
Chauvet Hurricane 1301 Fog Machine
- Write a Review
Chauvet's Hurricane 1301 is a water-based fogger capable of a great output of 20,000 cfm. It has a 3.3-liter (0.9 gallon) tank and takes only five mi...Read More
An easy solution for creating a more fun atmosphere at your events.
Chauvet's Hurricane 1301 is a water-based fogger capable of a great output of 20,000 cfm. It has a 3.3-liter (0.9 gallon) tank and takes only five minutes to heat up. It features a low-fluid indicator and automatic shutdown. A wired timer remote (FCT) is also included.
- Compact fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off which protects your pump from overheating
- Features a 3.3-liter tank capacity and quick 5-minute heat-up time for an output of 20,000 cfm
- Easily control using the manual fog button or included timer remote
You don't have to go to San Francisco to see fog. Just order the Hurricane 1301 and stay warm!
Hurricane 1301 Fog Machine
- Tank Capacity: 0.9 gal (3.3 l)
Included Controllers: FC-T
Controller Length: 15ft. (4.6m)
Heat-up Time: 5.5 min.
Output: 20,000 cfm
Fluid Consumption: 125 ml/min
Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60Hz or 230 VAC, 50Hz
Power and Current: 1,202W, 10 A @ 120V, 60Hz
Power and Current: 1,202W, 5.2 A @ 230V, 50Hz
Weight: 13.8lb. (6.3 kg)
Size: 16.5" x 12.4" x 12", (420mm x 314mm x 302mm)
Optional Controllers: FC-W or FC-M