- J56363 000000000 J56363000000000
CHAUVET Professional COLORado 2 Quad Zoom RGBW LED Wash Light
- Write a Review
Thanks to its IP65 rating, this rugged wash light performs equally well outdoors as it does indoors. The Chauvet COLORado 2 Quad Zoom is powered by 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Outdoor-rated wash with powerful OSRAM RGBW LEDs.
Thanks to its IP65 rating, this rugged wash light performs equally well outdoors as it does indoors. The Chauvet COLORado 2 Quad Zoom is powered by 14 OSRAM RGBW 15W LEDs and features a 7–29° zooming beam angle. Selectable dimming curves facilitate the COLORado 2 Quad Zoom’s integration into an existing rig.
Designed to maintain pro-grade performance under any conditions, COLORado 2 Quad Zoom maintains its IP65 rating with IP-rated DMX cables, but standard 5-pin XLR DMX cables work perfectly for indoor use. IP-rated power and data connectors allow for easy connections without the need for proprietary cabling.
Featuring RGBW color mixing via DMX or manual operation, the COLORado 2 Quad Zoom is able to reproduce color temperatures from 2,800–10,000K, and offers presets from 3,200–10,000K.
- IP65 rating for outdoor use
- Powered by 14 OSRAM 15W RGBW LEDs
- Zooming beam angle adjusts from 7–29°
- Compatible with both 3- and 5-pin XLR DMX cables
- RGBW color mixing via DMX or manual
Order today for a rugged wash light that is ready to take anything you can throw at it.
- Type: Wash
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 7-29°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12, or 17
- DMX connector: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 12.9 in.
- Height: 11.1 in.
- Depth: 9.2 in.
- Weight: 18.8 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.