- J56280 000000000 J56280000000000
CHAUVET Professional COLORado 2 Solo RGBW LED Zooming Wash Light
- Write a Review
Powered by three potent, 40W RGBW LED engines, the tour-grade Chauvet COLORado 2 Solo generates a beautiful, fully homogenized beam through fast and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
IP65-rated for outdoor use.
Powered by three potent, 40W RGBW LED engines, the tour-grade Chauvet COLORado 2 Solo generates a beautiful, fully homogenized beam through fast and smooth zooming optics. What sets this wash light apart from the competition is the fact that it’s an IP65-rated fixture, making it suitable for outdoor use. Add to that the fixture’s rugged build and passive cooling design, and you’ve got one versatile and efficient wash light that can handle a wide range of applications.
Even the fixture’s power and data connections are outdoor-rated, so you never have to worry about the COLORado 2 Solo performing in inhospitable conditions. Whether you’re using in a live theater setting or an outdoor festival, the COLORado 2 Solo is up to the task.
Despite its small size, this fixture really packs in a lot of high-tech features. Silky-smooth zooming optics provide quick adjustment of the COLORado 2 Solo’s beam angle, which ranges from 7–42°. On-board effects like electronic dimming and shutter/strobe add versatility and simplicity, while DMX operation allows ultimate control and creativity.
The COLORado 2 Solo is built tough to withstand demanding professional use, as evidenced by its robust, die-cast aluminum housing. Whatever you can throw at this fixture, it’s designed to take it.
- Outdoor-rated LED wash light fixture
- Powered by three 40W RGBW LEDs
- Zooming beam angle from 7–42°
- Pro-grade build, tough die-cast aluminum housing
- DMX operation and built-in auto program modes
Order now for a tour-grade wash light that's up to the task of life on the road.
- Type: Wash/beam
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 7-42°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 9, 12 or 17
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 8.26 in.
- Height: 10.7 in.
- Depth: 15.2 in.
- Weight: 16.2 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.