- Product 801506
Chauvet Stepper DMX Multicolor Lighting Effect
- Write a Review
Almost like a derby effect turned sideways, the Chauvet Stepper changes colors as the light moves up and down. With DMX control over blackout/strobin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
2-channel DMX-512 lighting effect gives dramatic "sequenced" effects.
Almost like a derby effect turned sideways, the Chauvet Stepper changes colors as the light moves up and down. With DMX control over blackout/strobing, stuttering and rotational direction speed, programs and sound activation, the Chauvet Stepper can create impressive multicolor effects. It features 40 white lenses with a 4-color rotating/shaking drum. The Stepper automatically enters stand-alone mode when DMX isn't present and is linkable with Chauvet's Kinta and Oceana lights for even more color and variety.
- 2-channel DMX-512 effect
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- 40 white lenses with a 4-color drum that rotates and shakes
- Linkable with Kinta & Oceana
- Automatically enters standalone mode when no DMX signal is present
- Fan cooled
- DMX control over:
- Speed, stuttering and direction of rotation
An exciting effect for DJs, clubs, and stages. Order today!
Stepper DMX Multicolor Lighting Effect
- Light source: CH-64535 120V 650W, CH-64540 230V 650W
Current draw: (peak 592W @ 120V) (inrush 1,276 @ 120V)
Power: Switchable 110V/230V 50/60Hz
Size: 15"W x 15"H x 12"D