- Product 630328
Crest Audio XR-24 Rackmount Stereo Mixer
- Write a Review
The Crest XR-24 is a production-oriented Stereo Mixer that includes eight mono and eight stereo input channels (all feature mic preamps with 48 Volt ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Crest XR-24 is a production-oriented Stereo Mixer that includes eight mono and eight stereo input channels (all feature mic preamps with 48 Volt phantom power). This provides the flexibility for mixing eight stereo devices in with eight mono mic or line level signals. Each input channel offers four-band EQ with 18 dB-per-octave high-pass filters on the mono input channels. Additionally, recording/studio-type features are included, such as insert points on all inputs, subgroups, aux outs and left, right and mono outputs. There are six aux buses, which are selectable pre- or post-fader in pairs.
The Crest XR-24 mixer is designed to be used in a wide range of applications including fixed installation, live sound reinforcement, project recording studios, production facilities and broadcast. It has versatility and quality typically found only on larger, more expensive desktop units. The innovative XR-24 is very cost-effective when you consider its robust construction, and exceptional performance specifications. The secret to the XR-24 mixer's enormous flexibility is the number of features that Crest has packed into it and the high degree of quality and reliability engineered into its design.
Crest has added a level of quality never before seen on a compact rack-mount mixing console. Individual circuit boards are used for each input channel and high quality components are employed throughout. Special consideration has been given to the rejection of unwanted external signals, including the use of AES-recommended grounding procedures. Crest XR Series mixers exhibit less than +/- 30 degrees of input-to-output phase shift - the kind of engineering quality generally reserved for only the most expensive studio consoles.
- 8 Mono inputs, 8 Stereo inputs (24 inputs total), all with mic preamps and individual 48 Volt Phantom Power Switches
- 100mm faders on all inputs and Left, Right, and Mono (center) Outputs. 60mm faders on the 4 subgroups.
- Four band EQ on all inputs
- 18dB per octave high pass filters on mono input channels
- Insert on all inputs, subgroups, aux outs and L, R, & M outputs
- 6 Aux buses, selectable pre or post fader in pairs
- Aux's 1 and 2 can be configured as Level/pan for stereo operation
- XLR L, R & Mono outputs switchable between Line and Mic level
- Internal universal line voltage power supply
- 1/4" TRS and RCA connectors provided on Alt Output, Monitor Output and Tape Input
- Five-year warranty
- Frequency response: +0/-1dB 20Hz-20kHz ref 1kHz (any input to any output)
- THD: any output <0.01% THD 20Hz-20kHz @ +15dBu out
Mic E.I.N.: < ”128dBu 20Hz to 20kHz
Crosstalk: 150 ohm source, 60dB gain; channel mute >80dB; channel routing >80dB; channel fader attenuation >90dB; aux send attenuation >80dB
- Phase Shift: < ±30 degrees, 20Hz to 20kHz; mic-in to main out
Mic-in: XLR 4k ohm balanced; max voltage gain to main outs = 98dB
- Line-in: TRS >10k Ohms balanced
- Tape input: RCA >10k Ohms unbalanced
- Bus inputs: XLR & TRS >10k Ohms balanced
- L/R/M outputs: XLR 100 ohms balanced (switchable between line or mic level)
- Group/Dect out: 1/4" TRS 50 ohms ground compensated
- Aux outputs: XLR & TRS 50 ohms gnd compensated
- Headphones: 1/4" TRS to drive > eight-ohm phones
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 4.5" x 17.5" (483 mm x 115 mm x 445 mm)
- Weight: 31 lbs. (15 kg)
- Internal Power Supply: 100 -240 VAC, 50/60 Hz