- 481611 000000000 481611000000000
Crown CDi2000 Power Amp
- Write a Review
The Crown CDi 2000 power amplifier is a professional tool designed and built for installed sound applications. Rugged and lightweight, it offers incr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crown performance, built for installed sound applications.
The Crown CDi 2000 power amplifier is a professional tool designed and built for installed sound applications. Rugged and lightweight, it offers incredible value in its class. It features an intuitive front-panel LCD screen to guide installers through configurations, and also offers onboard DSP for loudspeaker signal processing. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more. Your investment in a CDi-Series power amplifier is backed by Crown's Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2, 4, 8 ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Fills 2U rack spaces and weighs under 19 pounds
- Barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, removable Phoenix-style inputs
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- 1 kHz Power
- 2 ohm Dual (per channel) 1,000W*
- 4 ohm Dual (per channel) 800W
- 8 ohm Dual (per channel) 475W
- 4 ohm Bridge-Mono 2,000W
- 70V Dual (per channel) 800W
- 140V Bridge-Mono 1,600W
- With 0.5% THD
- *With 1% THD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.