- Product 481513
Crown D-75A Single Space Stereo Power Amp
- Write a Review
The D-75A power amplifier is perfect for moderate power applications such as recording or broadcast studio near-field monitoring, video suite audio m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Crown reliability in a compact, quality perfomer!
The D-75A power amplifier is perfect for moderate power applications such as recording or broadcast studio near-field monitoring, video suite audio monitoring, a recording/broadcast headphone amp or a small paging system.
Crown's AB+B circuitry ensures efficient use of output transistors while incorporating protection against shorted, open, mismatched or low-impedance loads.
Designed, built and carefully checked to ensure reliable operation with a wide variety of loads, Crown D Series amplifiers are convection cooled. Their high reliability is particularly important in reducing maintenance costs. The rackmountable D-75A is an example of Crown's commitment to developing long-term, reliable amplifier technology.
All D Series amplifiers are covered by Crown's comprehensive Three Year No-Fault Full Warranty. This warranty protects your investment no matter what happens to your amp even if it's damaged by accident! This totally transferable warranty also guarantees that your amp will continue to meet or exceed all original specifications.
- Your dual-channel (stereo) amplifier can optionally be configured to deliver double the power from a single (mono) channel
- Powerful AB+B class circuitry yields maximum efficiency with minimum crossover "notch" distortion
- IOC (Input/Output Comparator) alerts of any distortion that exceeds 0.05% to provide proof of distortion-free performance
- Signal presence indicators verify the presence of amplifier output
- Detented level controls for precise repeatability
- Ultra-low harmonic and intermodulation distortion result in the best dynamic transfer function in the industry
- Very low noise and wide dynamic range
- High damping factor provides exceptional loudspeaker motion control
- Convection cooling system eliminates fan noise and maintenance
- Three Year, No-Fault, Fully-Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
- FTC Continuous Average Power from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with No More than 0.1% THD: 35 watts into 8 ohms, 45 watts into 4 ohms.
- Maximum Average Power at 1 kHz with No More than 0.1% THD: 25 watts into 16 ohms, 40 watts into 8 ohms, 55 watts into 4 ohms
- Maximum Average Power at 1 kHz with No More than 0.1% THD: 110 watts into 8 ohms.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (unweighted): 106 dB below full rated power from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 K ohms balanced, 10 K ohms unbalanced
- Controls: Power, channel 1 and 2 detented level controls, dual/mono jumper
- Inputs: Balanced three-pin Neutrik combination XLR and 1/4-in. phone jack for each channel.
- Output: Four-terminal barrier block (two per channel) and stereo headphone jack.
- AC Line: Standard three-wire grounded connector.
- Dimensions: 19 in. (48.3 cm) standard rack mount width, 1.75 in. (4.4 cm) height, 8.38 in. (21.6 cm) depth behind mounting surface.
- Net Weight: D-75A: 9 lbs. 7 oz. (4.3 kg)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Less than 0.001% from 20 Hz to 400 Hz and increasing linearly to 0.05% at 20 kHz delivering rated power into 8 ohms/channel.
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): (60 Hz and 7 kHz 4:1) Less than 0.05% from 0.01 to 0.25 watt and less than 0.01% from 0.25 watts to rated power into 8 ohms/channel.
- Load Impedance: Rated for 4 to 16 ohms in Stereo and 8 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono. Safe with all types of loads.