- Product 481531
Crown GLM-200 Mic
- Write a Review
GLM stands for "Great Little Mic", and we agree! This little dynamo is designed for professional recording and sound reinforcement, and offers the qu...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A miniature mic that delivers maximum sound!
GLM stands for "Great Little Mic", and we agree! This little dynamo is designed for professional recording and sound reinforcement, and offers the quality of large studio mics in a tiny package. This mini-condenser can be attached to an acoustic guitar, sax, flute, drum rim, or next to the performer's face for freedom of movement.
Requires phantom power.
- Mic type: miniature condenser
- Element: electrelet condenser
- Frequency response (typical): 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Impedance: 100 ohms unbalanced
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 6mV/Pa (-44.5 dB re 1 volt/Pa)
- Power Sensitivity: -40.5 dBn/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 31 dB SPL A-weighted, typical (0 dB - .0002 dyne/cm2)
- S/N ratio: 63 dB at 94 dB SPL
- Maximum sound pressure level: 131 dB SPL produces 3% THD with unipolar power
- Polarity: positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of output connector
- Operating Voltage: phantom power, 12 - 48 volts volts DC, positive voltage on pins 2 and 3 with respect to pin 1 of output connector
- Current drain: 1.4 mA
- Material: black PVC housing
- Cable: 8" black permanently attached cable
- Included accessories: GLM-UM universal mount, GLM-TB tie bar, GLM-BC belt clip, and a GLM WS2 windscreen
- Dimensions: approximately 3/4" long x .5" wide
Order this mini mic with the big sound today!