- 278425 000000000 278425000000000
Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
This Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone is a Pressure Zone Microphone designed for pro recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcasting. It has many ap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Adds loads of ambience to your recordings.
This Crown PZM30D Boundary Microphone is a Pressure Zone Microphone designed for pro recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcasting. It has many applications, miking anything from full orchestras to individual instruments. Dual frequency response is switchable between rising (R) and flat (F). The R setting delivers the crisp attack needed for piano and percussion while the F setting offers smooth, flat, high-frequency response.
With a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz and a maximum SPL of 150dB it can handle just about any sound capture chore you throw at it.
- This Pressure Zone Microphone technology
- Dual frequency response
- Frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz a
- Maximum SPL of 150dB
Bring some pressure to bear on your recordings with this extraordinary mic. Order today!
PZM30D Boundary Microphone
- Transducer: Electret condenser
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
Hemispherical polar pattern when placed on floors, walls, or ceilings
Open circuit sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43dB re 1 volt/Pa)
Power sensitivity: -43dB re 1 mW/pa. EIA sensitivity -135dBm
240 ohm impedence balanced
Self noise: 20dB equivalent SPL, A-weighted
S/N ratio: 74dB @ 94dB SPL
Maximum SPL: 150dB SPL at the mic produces 3% THD
12-48V phantom power
Weight: 6-1/2 oz.
6" x 5" x 3/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.