- Product H74630
Denon DN-MC6000 / Harbinger APS12 DJ Package
- Write a Review
This DJ package includes Denon's killer DN-MC6000 Professional Mixer & Controller paired with Harbinger's APS12 12" Powered PAs, and Gear One G90...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
This DJ package includes Denon's killer DN-MC6000 Professional Mixer & Controller paired with Harbinger's APS12 12" Powered PAs, and Gear One G900DX headphones. Rounding it out is two Live Wire RCA-RCA Dual Patch cable (20' each) and two Musician's Gear Speaker Stands.
Denon DN-MC6000 Professional Digital Mixer & Controller
The DN-MC6000 Mixer and MIDI Controller is a 4-channel/8-source standalone digital DJ mixer with MIDI interface and internal soundcard. With an astounding amount of features, realtime channel matrix operation, slim tabletop design, state-of-the-art solid steel chassis construction and quality sound, the DN-MC6000 is one of Denon DJ's flagship controllers. Also acting as an audio interface (with a 2-in/2-out stereo soundcard included), the DN-MC6000, when paired with the user's software of choice, is a turnkey control solution for mobile DJs and party DJs, and a clear centerpiece to any DJ rig.
The DN-MC6000 comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE, Audio/Video/Karaoke mixing software in North/South America and Canada, and Native Instruments TRAKTOR LE for Europe and Asia. The DN-MC6000 is MIDI-mapable and compatible with other popular DJ programs. The unit interfaces seamlessly with Mac OSX and Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. Unlike other comparable products, the DN-MC6000 includes a selectable Video/Audio control cross fader feature. Each side of the unit can control up to two decks (for a total of four), with visible deck color change for intuitive, straightforward operation. Also notable is the fact that the DN-MC6000 is a real mixer, able to process audio inputs for external devices without a connection to a computer, as a dedicated mixer unit would.
Key features include rackmountability (with included 19" rackmount accessory kit), a number of on-board MIDI effect controls, durable construction, intuitive layout, dual jog wheels, pitch fader, channel fader, cross fader and much more. The unit's Pitch/Fader/Volume lock function holds the last known Audio value and position until the NULL point is again reached. It is also easy for users to find where they are going, with the included File browse navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knob with illuminated ring. Also featured are the unit's high-quality, high-output headphone amp, the independent 3-band Channel EQ with "Kills" (high-mid-low) and various Utility presets to customize user settings.
Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Speakers
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
Gear One G900DX Headphones
Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodynium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
A ready-to-go DJ package with a digital DJ mixer, 12" PAs, headphones, and more.
- Slim tabletop design for various DJ applications and portability
- Includes 19" rackmount accessory kit for Mobile DJs
- Optimized for Virtual DJ users
- Intuitive 4-deck software control, with visible deck color change
- Realtime matrix operation, analog sources, USB MIDI & USB audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- MAC OSX Windows XP/Vista/Win7 Compatible
- New, 3-way powerful audio/video assignable crossfader
- Newly designed, high-resolution 105mm touch-sensitive jog wheel
- Smooth 100mm long pitch slider with high 14-bit resolution
- Pitch/Fader/Volume Lock function - holds the last known Audio value and position until the null point is reached again
- File browse navigation keys & rotary encoder file selector knob with illuminated ring
- 8 (4 + 4) Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/dual bank selector key
- Auto Loop Button w/ Beat Jump (Loop Cut)
- Manual Loop In/Out buttons
- Large size Cue & PLAY buttons
- Various EFX control, EFX keys & Parameter knobs
- Various GUI control, Mixer, Video, Scratch, Sampler, REC
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Search Keys (<< >>) to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl & Pitch Bend jog modes
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button with LED confirmation
- Matrix Input Assignment Selector Knob
- Selectable PFL input gain & program meters
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High-quality, high-output Headphone Amp
- 45mm channel & Crossfaders
- Independent channel A-B thru switch (crossfader)
- Crossfader contour adjustment
- Independent 3-band channel EQ with kills (High-Mid-Low)
- XLR balanced & RCA unbalanced master output
- Master Output Stereo/Mono switch
- Booth output with source selector & level control
- XLR & 1/4 TRS mic inputs
- Mic 3-band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for mic 1 & 2
- Mic ducking & built-in Echo Effect for mic 1 & 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI mappable control surface (faders, knobs and buttons) for other DJ applications
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Solid Steel chassis construction
- Kensington lock terminal to prevent theft
- ECO standby mode (green, energy saving)
- AC adaptor powered
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- 40mm neodynium driver
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads
- Closed cavity structure
- High-quality telescopic arms
- 180° rotatable frame, ideal for single-ear monitoring
- Single-sided cable duct
This cost-effectve DJ package is crowd-effective too. Order now!