- Product 630367
Denon DN-X1500S 4-Channel DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The flagship of Denon's DJ mixers, the DN-X1500S offers advanced features with great functionality and flexibility, making it an excellent choice for...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A professional mixer with matrix input, Flex Fader, 8-second sampler, internal FX, and more.
The flagship of Denon's DJ mixers, the DN-X1500S offers advanced features with great functionality and flexibility, making it an excellent choice for clubs and mobile DJs. To achieve the exceptional performance, a floating 32-bit SHARC Digital Signal Porcessor empowers the fully digital circuit, ensuring low noise and top-notch audio fidelity.
The mixer's Effector and Sampler are built-in to further boost your creative powers. The Sampler utilizes audio from any of 6 mixer sources (CH1/2/3/4, Mic/Master) and offers edit options, including Loop, Reverse Loop, Stutter, Single Playback, and A-B Trim with overall Pitch Control adjustment up to”100%.
The Denon DN-X1500S comes with internal digital effects include Delay, Echo1, Echo2, Filter 1, Filter 2, Auto Pan, Trans, and Key % over the six mixer sources”all with pre-cueing option and convenient Dry/Wet mix control knob. The 3-way BPM counter and Auto/TAP/Manual input system ensure the on-board effects are precisely synced with the music.
Its 45mm Flex Fader crossfader with torque tension adjustment was carefully crafted to withstand the rigorous performance of your toughest sets. The DN-X1500S mixer's crossfader provides you with linear contour control, extraordinary electrical ad mechanical performance, stainless steel slide rails, and endurance-tested contacts. Cross and Channel Fader is possible and compatible with all of Denon DJ's CD/MP3 players as well as most other brands. All input channels have a pre fader level to match the output level meter for smoother transitions between fades.
The Denon DN-X1500S mixer has eight input sources that are freely assignable to any channel. This opens up a world of creativity utilizing the same source for multi-channel effect remixing. Additionally, it's equipped with a USB port, allowing firmware updates via a PC.
- 4-channel DJ mixer
- 8 freely assignable input sources
- 45mm Flex fader with tension torque adjustment 0 to 50g
- Sampler with CD quality sound with edit options
- Pitch control up to ±100%
- 9 internal digital effects
- 3-way BPM counter with Auto/TAP/Manual input
- Cross Fader Start and Channel Fader Start
- Pre Fader Levels for each channel
- Mic post feature for avoiding feedback passes the mic singal into BOOTH, REC, or DIGITAL output
- 44.1kHz/SPDIF digital output
- Stereo Send/Return terminals
- 3-band parametric EQ is on/off switchable
- Main mic and aux mic inputs
- Save preset preferences using the internal memory
- Headphone out
- Booth out for pre-monitoring any channel and effect in the booth like you would through headphones
- Metallic Silver faceplate finish
- 8-line: -14 dBV (200mV) 50kOhms
- 3-Phono: -50 dBV (3.0mV) 50kOhms
- Effect (Return): -14 dBV (200mV) 50kOhms
- Main Mic: -54 dBV (2.0mV) 2kOhms
- Aux Mic: -60 dBV (1.0mV) 1kOhms
- Balanced: 4 dBu (1.23V) 150ohms
- Unbalanced: 0 dBV (1.0V) 1kOhms
- Effect (Send) -14 dBV (200mV) 1kOhms
- Headphone: O dBV (1.0V) 100ohms
- Line: 20 to 20kHz±2dB
- Phono: 20 to 20kHz RIAA ±2dB
- Mic: 20 to 20kHz±3dB
- Line: 85dB (at Noise Gate ON)
- Phono: 73dB (at Noise Gate ON)
- Main Mic: 65dB (at Noise Gate ON)
- Line: Below 0.02%
- Phono: Below 0.05%
- Cross Talk: Over 70dB
- Hi: +10dB (8kHz), -33dB (15kHz)
- Mid: +10dB (8kHz), -40dB (1kHz)
- Low: +6dB (8kHz), -40dB (60Hz)
- Hi: +12dB, -12dB (10kHz)
- Mid: +12dB, -12dB (1kHz)
- Low: +12dB, -12dB (100kHz)
- Digital Output (COAXIAL)
- Signal Format: IEC958 Type II
- Output Level: 0.5 Vp-p 75ohms
- Output Signal Level: -6 dB