- J42721 000000000 J42721000000000
Denon MPM-2000 Professional Studio Microphone
- Write a Review
The MPM-2000 professional condenser microphone boasts a specially-engineering internal circuit design optimized for smooth frequency response, high s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional condenser mic with pop filter, shockmount and aluminum case.
The MPM-2000 professional condenser microphone boasts a specially-engineering internal circuit design optimized for smooth frequency response, high sensitivity, low noise and wide dynamic range. This enables the microphone to be used in any application requiring accurate signal reproduction and seamless translation from studio to stage.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 137 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Width: 1.9 in.
- Height: 9.1 in.
- Weight: 0.92 lb.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Internal circuitry optimized for smooth frequency response!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.