- Product 243017
Digidesign Mbox 2 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Mbox 2 Recording Package is comprised of the Mbox 2 USB Audio/MIDI Pro Tools LE Interface, M-Audio Axiom 61 61-Key USB MIDI Controller, M-Audio BX5a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This user friendly Pro Tools LE based System will get your creative juices flowing in no time!
Mbox 2 Recording Package is comprised of the Mbox 2 USB Audio/MIDI Pro Tools LE Interface, M-Audio Axiom 61 61-Key USB MIDI Controller, M-Audio BX5a 70-Watt Active Studio Monitors (pair), M-Audio Nova Large-Diaphragm Condenser Mic, CAD EPF-15A 6-Inch Flexible Pop Filters (2), 20 ft. Lo-Z Microphone Cable, Mic Stand with Fixed Boom, and a 3 ft. TRS-TRS Balanced Patch Cable.
Mbox 2 USB Audio/MIDI Pro Tools LE Interface
The Digidesign Mbox 2 updates the popular Mbox by melding its legendary Pro Tools LE performance with MIDI I/O to make it the ultimate USB audio/MIDI interface. This next-generation LE interface has 2 channels, each featuring an XLR mic input with preamp, 1/4" instrument jack, and a TRS line-level jack. There are also S/PDIF I/O, monitor L/R 1/4" outs, and a USB out. Compact and versatile, the Mbox 2 is a go-anywhere interface with truly professional audio capabilities, thanks to 24-bit/48kHz A/D/A and seamless Pro Tools functionality. It also includes the Pro Tools Ignition Pack, featuring powerful plug-ins, applications, and additional tools to help you professionally produce your music.
The Ignition Pack: Reason Adapted 3, Ableton Live Lite 4 Digidesign Edition, SampleTank2 SE, Amplitube LE, TrackS EQ, BFD Lite, Melodyne Uno Essential, Pro Tools Method One instructional DVD, a free trade magazine subscription, 1-year membership to Broadjam.com, and a Rex File CD from Bunker 8.
M-Audio Axiom 61 61-Key USB MIDI Controller
Axiom 61 is a mobile controller with 61 keys featuring semi-weighted action and assignable aftertouch. 9 sliders, 8 rotary controls, 15 MIDI-assignable buttons (include 6 transport controls), assignable wheels, and connections for sustain and expressions give you total control of the music. 8 rubberized trigger pads are perfect for creating drum and percussion tracks or triggering samples. A backlit LCD screen and dedicated keypad provide front-panel programming. 20 memory locations for onboard storage, while included Enigma editor/librarian software lets you manage unlimited setups and all your creative output on your computer.
M-Audio BX5a 70-Watt Active Studio Monitors
Featuring refinements on the highly acclaimed BX5 monitors, the M-Audio BX5a Active Studio Monitors are the ideal wallet-friendly solution for high-end monitoring in your home studio. Kevlar 5" low frequency drivers produce amazingly full bass from a curved cone design with damped rubber surrounds and high-temperature voice coils. The tweeters are 1" natural silk domes that minimize ear fatigue while delivering crisp, accurate highs. Integral cab and electronic engineering work together to further enhance the bass response. 70W bi-amped power and expertly tuned crossovers.
M-Audio Nova Large-Diaphragm Condenser Mic
Using manufacturing breakthroughs pioneered in M-Audio's popular Luna and Solaris, the new Nova cardioid condenser microphone redefines the entry-level price point for quality studio condenser microphones. The 1-1/10" evaporated gold diaphragm mounted in a solid brass capsule ensures recordings that are faithful to the source, and the Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion and coloration. The Nova microphone package includes mic cable, hardmount and soft case. Requires phantom power.
CAD EPF-15A 6-Inch Flexible Pop Filter
The CAD Pop Filter helps eliminate those annoying track ruining plosives produces vocalists sing words that starts with "p" or "b," . The washable nylon mesh screen gently breaks up that explosive rush of air while allowing high frequencies through and keeping moisture out. The flexible gooseneck holder and swivel mount make it easy to put the Pop Filter exactly where you need it!
- USB audio/MIDI interface
- Pro Tools LE
- 24-bit/48kHz A/D/A
- 2 channels
- 2 XLR mic inputs with preamps
- 2 - 1/4" instrument jacks
- 2 TRS line-level jacks
- S/PDIF I/O
- Monitor L/R 1/4" outs
- USB out
- 1/4" headphone jack with level
- Pro Tools Ignition Pack: Reason Adapted 3, Ableton Live Lite 4 Digidesign Edition, SampleTank2 SE, Amplitube LE, TrackS EQ, BFD Lite, Melodyne Uno Essential, Pro Tools Method One instructional DVD, a free trade magazine subscription, 1-year membership to Broadjam.com, and a Rex File CD from Bunker 8
- Affordable large capsule cardioid condenser
- 1-1/10" evaporated gold diaphragm
- Solid brass capsule
- Class A solid state electronics
- Includes hardmount and soft case
- 61-key velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 8 MIDI-assignable trigger pads
- 8 MIDI-assignable rotary encoder knobs
- 9 MIDI-assignable sliders
- 15 assignable buttons including 6 transport buttons
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave up/down; transpose up/down
- 4 independently configurable keyboard zones
- 10-button keypad and backlit LCD screen for total front-panel programming
- Sustain and expression pedal jacks
- USB MIDI interface with standard MIDI in and out jacks
- Powered via USB port or optional power supply
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- 20 non-volatile memory locations
- Memory dump via SysEx
- Included Enigma librarian/editor software lets you organize and store setups on computer
- All controlls fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- Controller mute function mutes output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
- Weighs only 12 lbs.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite 4 music production software
- 2-way studio reference monitors
- Stylish design
- 70W self-powered
- 5" LF drivers with curved Kevlar cones, damped rubber surrounds, and high-temperature voice coils
- 1" natural silk HF drivers
- Magnetically shielded
- XLR balanced and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Power indicator
- Volume control
- Stops plosives
- Protects your mic
- Flexible gooseneck holder
- Swivel mount for easy positioning
- PC requirements:
- Intel Pentium 4, Centrino, Core Duo, or AMD Athlon XP and 64-class processors and chips; Windows XP Home or Professional, Service Pack 2 (Vista not supported); 768MB RAM; Open USB port (USB hubs not supported); DVD-ROM drive
- Mac requirements:
- G4 processor (933MHz or higher), G5 processor, or Intel-based Macs; Mac OS X version 10.4; 768MB RAM; Open USB port (USB hubs not supported); DVD-ROM drive
- Type: Large diaphragm condenser, gold evaporated
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa (-36dBV)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 128dB
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB-A weighted
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Preamp topology: Class A FET preamp
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Grille and Body: Wire mesh grille and body, all brass
- Finishing: Nickel silver plating
- Size/weight: 7.3"H x 1.9"W; 23 oz.
- Dimensions: 38-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D
- Weight: Under 12 lbs.
- 56Hz-22kHz frequency response
- 3kHz crossover frequency
- 40W LF power amp
- 30W HF power amp
- >100dB S/N ratio (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: positive signal at + input produces outward LF cone displacement
- Input impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85mV pink noise input produced 90dBA output SPL at one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: factory programmed for either 115V 50/60Hz or 230V50/60Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Cabinet: vanyl laminted MDF
- 6-1/2"W x 9-5/6"H x 7-5/6"D
- 11 lbs.
- 6" diameter circular pop filter; flexible gooseneck holder; universal mic stand clamp.