- K35785 000000000 K35785000000000
DPA Microphones d:dicate 4018C Supercardioid Microphone
- Write a Review
With a length of only 6.4 cm (2.5 in), the d:dicate 4018C Supercardioid Microphone, Compact has a highly-directional supercardioid pickup pattern wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly directional cardioid mic with an ultra compact design.
With a length of only 6.4 cm (2.5 in), the d:dicate 4018C Supercardioid Microphone, Compact has a highly-directional supercardioid pickup pattern with a smooth and uniform off-axis frequency response. This mic is part of the flexible d:dicate Microphones Series.
This condenser microphone is designed for a broad range of music recording and broadcast/ENG/film long-distance miking applications. It can be used for booming, dialogue, interview and table or spot-recording use. The mic also offers superb expandability through modular accessories. It is ideal for use as spot or hanging mic for orchestra recording situations.
The Microphone Capsule
The supercardioid shape is frequency independent, securing an identical sound color around the microphone. The usual rear lobe heard on most supercardioids is minimized on this capsule. This makes it much more isolated without sudden frequency dependent peaks and dips.
A Truly Flexible Range
This mic is part of the flexible d:dicate Microphone Series. At any time, and with no tools needed, it is possible to transform the d:dicate 4018C Supercardioid Microphone into a new configuration. You can combine it with another d:dicate or d:facto Microphone Capsule or Preamplifier.
- ow noise and high sensitivity
- Highly directional for high isolation
- Most controlled supercardioid shape
- Uniform, frequency independent directionality
- Very sleek and compact boom, table or spot mic
- Modular flexibility
You deserve the best sound, regardless of what you play.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 150 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Wide Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Not specified
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: .75 in.
- Length: 2.5 in.
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.