- 180393 000000000 180393000000000
Drawmer D Clock Word Clock Measurement and Distribution Amp
- Write a Review
The D-Clock is a dual input/twenty output word clock distributor with a 16 character blue LCD display providing a reference measurement of the incomi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The D-Clock is a dual input/twenty output word clock distributor with a 16 character blue LCD display providing a reference measurement of the incoming sample rate. Both AES/EBU and BNC word clock inputs feature a zero latency loopthrough output with switchable high impedance to maintain the correct level of the digital signal for onward distribution. The D-Clock displays incoming sample frequencies up to 768 kHz to an accuracy of 2ppm (parts per million) with two further modes - sample frequency with ±ppm error and sample frequency with % pull up/down for video users.
Sixteen BNC clock outputs are situated on the rear panel with a further four BNC clock outputs on the front panel for quick patching to other digital devices. The word clock outputs can be derived from either a word clock input or alternatively an AES/EBU audio signal from which clock information can be stripped. In the latter case, one of the many mic pre's with internal A/D conversion but no word clock output can be utilised as the master clock source for the whole digital studio.
- 2 in/20 out Clock Measurement and Distribution Amplifier
- Inputs: BNC with zero latency loopthrough
- AES with with zero latency loopthrough
- Outputs: BNC loopthrough / AES loopthrough
- 20 BNC clock outputs - 33 impedance
- 3 sample rate measurement LCD modes accurate to 2ppm
- Universal voltage filtered mains power input
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.