- Product 241874
Dynasonic PDR-1 Stereo Digital Recorder
- Write a Review
The Dynasonic PDR-1 Stereo Digital Recorder comes to you complete with 4 microphones: 2 internal and 2 lapel mics with sensitivity adjustment, a set ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A low-price stereo digital recorder full of features.
The Dynasonic PDR-1 Stereo Digital Recorder comes to you complete with 4 microphones: 2 internal and 2 lapel mics with sensitivity adjustment, a set of earbuds, and a USB cable. The PDR-1 recorder is housed in a sturdy chassis. Use it to record regular audio at CD-quality 16-bit 44kHz, and MP3s at 128Kbps. At 1kHz, the signal-to-noise ratio is a surprising 55dB and frequency response is 20 to 20kHz.
The PDR-1 recorder has two 1/4" inch mono jacks, one 1/8" stereo line out jack, two 1/4" line-in/guitar mono jacks with volume controls, a USB port, a 1" x 2" LCD display, and hold button. The PDR-1 comes factory stocked with 128 MB of Flash memory, expandable up to 4 gigs for a total of almost 7 hours maximum recording time in stereo at full bandwidth. The Dynasonic PDR-1 also has built-in monitor speakers.
- Support high-quality 44 kHz WAV and MP3 recording formats
- Stereo built-in condenser microphones
- Stereo audio inputs, switch to microphone, guitar, and line-in recording sources
- Volume control for input and output level adjustment
- Stereo earphone jack
- Built-in flash memory
- Equipped with an expended memory socket of SD card
- USB port for computer connection and DC power in
- Equipped with a monitor speaker
- Works with two AA batteries or DC 5V
PDR-1 Stereo Digital Recorder
- Highest sample rate: 128Kbps for MP3s, 44kHz, 16-bit for WAVs
- S/N ratio at 1 KHz: 55dB
- Frequency response: 20 to 20kHz
- Internal mic: two of L & R
- External Mic: two for 1/4" mono jacks
- Earphone (1/8" stereo): one
- Line out: 1 of 1/8" stereo jack
- Line in: 2 of 1/4" mono jacks
- Guitar in: 2 of 1/4" mono jacks
- Built in Flash memory: 128MB
- Max. SD card memory capacity: 4G
- Monitor speaker: yes
- Size: 33"W x 11"H x 61"D
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I have the PDR-1 now for about six month.It is a very good machine and it is digital so it beats all those expensive and unreliable previous DAT generation including Sony. You can not expect a unit in this bracket of price to operate like the top pro models. It does it's job and is very simple to operate.
The 1st unit I ordered came DOA and that was after I bought a SD card for it. The second unit recorded,sort of. I decided to test the unit by recording 5 seperate files and then downloading them to my computer via USB port. It previously failed to download one file but needed to give it a second chance just in case it was an operator error. The file was in the unit but didn't show as being in any of the folders viewed by my computer. Anyway, I begin recording the 5 tunes and on the fifth tune it just shut down. I have a 4 gig SD card installed fat32 formated like requested, good for several hours of recording. The unit was recording on the SD card and not internal. I have waisted a large amount of time energy money on this poor product, dont buy it! Oh yeah, the other thing is that it's not very intuitive. I have worked in electronics my whole life and ran a couple versions of home recording studios, so I understand a well designed product from one that isn't. This was a good idea for the price and if it would have worked it would have been great, very dissappointing product. Lance