- J06296 000000000 J06296000000000
Earthworks QTC40 Omnidirectional Microphone
- Write a Review
The QTC Series (Quiet Time Coherent) is designed for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs. These ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
40kHz omni microphone for quiet sources.
The QTC Series (Quiet Time Coherent) is designed for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs. These low-noise omnis are also an excellent choice for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments. Earthworks' reputation for realism is based on these distinctive omnis. Time Coherent Response means these models do not smear the time domain as most microphones do.
Frequency response to 40kHz and excellent impulse response
Ideal and affordable choice for recording applications
Intended for detailed sources
Omnidirectional polar pattern
Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
Accurate and uncolored
Handles sound levels up to 142dB with no proximity effect or handling noise
Requires 48V Phantom Power
Ideal for quieter, detailed recording. Order this pair today!
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 142dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
24.5dB SPL (Unweighted)
Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
Weight: .5 lb. (225g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.