- #J06296 000000000 J06296000000000
Earthworks QTC40 Omnidirectional Microphone
- Write a Review
The QTC Series (Quiet Time Coherent) is designed for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs. These ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
40kHz omni microphone for quiet sources.
The QTC Series (Quiet Time Coherent) is designed for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs. These low-noise omnis are also an excellent choice for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments. Earthworks' reputation for realism is based on these distinctive omnis. Time Coherent Response means these models do not smear the time domain as most microphones do.
- Frequency response to 40kHz and excellent impulse response
- Ideal and affordable choice for recording applications
- Intended for detailed sources
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Accurate and uncolored
- Handles sound levels up to 142dB with no proximity effect or handling noise
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
Ideal for quieter, detailed recording. Order this pair today!
QTC40 Omnidirectional Microphone
- Frequency Response: 4Hz to 40kHz ±1dB
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 142dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100?, balanced (50? ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600? between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
24.5dB SPL (Unweighted)
Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
Weight: .5 lb. (225g)