More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J06291 000000000 J06291000000000
Earthworks SR30 Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
Earthworks directional microphones have patented near-perfect polar patterns. The sound across the entire front hemisphere is remarkably uniform and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 6,952 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
30kHz multi-use directional condenser microphone.
Earthworks directional microphones have patented near-perfect polar patterns. The sound across the entire front hemisphere is remarkably uniform and is flatter at 90 degrees than most microphones are on-axis. The SR Series have an incredible transparent sound quality, offering near-perfect polar response and high rejection of sounds at the rear of the microphone, resulting in less leakage and more gain before feedback.
- Extended frequency response to 30kHz
- Multi-purpose directional microphone
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time
Great on multiple source types. Order today!
SR30 Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 30kHz ±2dB at 6 inches (15cm)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100Î, balanced (50Î ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 212mm x x 22mm (8.4 x .860 inches)
Weight: .5 lb (225g)