- #J38886 000000000 J38886000000000
EastWest Symphonic Choirs - Gold
- Write a Review
Imagine typing words into your computer, in any language, and hearing a world class Symphonic Choir sing those words in any key(s) you play "live" on...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
New version with WordBuilder inside the included PLAY software.
Imagine typing words into your computer, in any language, and hearing a world class Symphonic Choir sing those words in any key(s) you play "live" on your keyboard controller! Well imagine no more, that's exactly what this revolutionary "award-winning" virtual instrument does. In addition, this is the first 24-bit Choir virtual instrument to include three simultaneous stereo mic setups (close, stage and hall), so users can mix any combination of mic positions to control ambience. The Choirs were recorded in the same concert hall, by the same team as the EastWest/Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra and blend perfectly with EWQLSO.
To achieve the feel of a live concert hall performance, each instrument and section was recorded with three mic positions: close, stage (conductor‘s position) and hall. By selecting different mic positions, users can mix these sounds together to create any kind of natural ambience their project requires. This eliminates the need for artificial reverb.
The Symphonic Choirs Expansion (Voices of the Apocalypse content) was recorded separately, at 24-bit resolution with a single mic position.
Wordbuilder, now built into Play, is the word building software that enables Symphonic Choirs and Symphonic Choirs Expansion users to type in words for the Choirs to sing. This revolutionary software also includes a pop-down menu that includes popular pre-built phrases that you can load instantly. This is a real time saver for those on a tight deadline. The phrases have been optimized for each Choir. The phrases menu is customizable so you can add your own phrases to WordBuilder for quick and easy access. This is the most powerful vocals solution available.
- 64-bit (with 32-bit compatibility)
- New wordbuilder software built into Play (plus new pre-built phrases and words)
- Extended ranges (Sopranos - D3 to E5, Altos - F2 to A4, Tenors - C2 to D4, Basses B0 to D3)
- Intuitive custom interface
- Intelligent Performance section including Portamento, Repetition, Legato, Round Robin Reset
- Improved articulation window and controls
- On screen mic position mixing
- State of the art Convolution Reverb with pre-delay and additional Master control to route reverb to all instruments in an instance
- Convolution includes hall choir was recorded in for additional control of hall ambience
- Intelligent release trail engine that follows the note-on samples volume at all times, so release trails always match
- Release trails unaffected by mod-wheel cross-fade programs, radical mod-wheel movements do not degrade release trails
- Recall custom key-switches instantly
- Key-switch sizes now unlimited
- State of the art sound quality with high-resolution audio engine
- Hi fidelity one pole filter for natural cross-fades
- Stereo image editing now possible using channel sourcing
- Completely re-programmed for PLAY from the original recordings
Part of the award-winning EastWest library, take your compositions further than ever before!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Vocal Samples Are Top Notch
- Words are very hard to make sound natural
Comments about EastWest Symphonic Choirs - Gold:
Every EastWest product I own has incredible sounding samples - and this is no exception. However, the WordBuilder app is difficult to use and I've found getting an entire phrase to sound authentic and natural is impossible. In any given phrase, a few words may sound ALMOST passable and then five or six that sound like a computer singing - which it obviously is. I've owned EWQL Symphonic Choirs for a couple of months and waited this long to comment in order to make an informed and reasonable review. Again, it sounds great, which is no surprise, but is not even close to a replacement for real singers - live or recorded.
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform: