- Product 601027
EAW LA128Z Dual 18" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The EAW LA128z is a dedicated subwoofer audio speaker with two 18" transducers in a trapezoidal enclosure. Tuned enclosure venting improves LF respon...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Massive bottom to make it go boom.
The EAW LA128z is a dedicated subwoofer audio speaker with two 18" transducers in a trapezoidal enclosure. Tuned enclosure venting improves LF response, and the addition of an MX Series processor with factory settings can further optimize performance. The LA128z subwoofer is engineered to complement the LA Series full range systems or any full range loudspeaker. Recessed cups on the top accept the footpads of an LA325, LA460, or another LA sub.
- Dedicated subwoofer system
- Dual 18" LF, optimally vented
- Engineered to work with other LA Series systems
- Optional caster pallet available
Clear, clean, and huge. For a sub sound that really rocks, order the LA128Z today.
LA128Z Dual 18" Subwoofer
- Dimensions (±0.13 in / ±3 mm)
- Height: 45.00 / 1143
- Front Width: 23.63 / 600
- Rear Width: 13.66 / 347
- Depth: 29.66 / 753
- Trapezoid Angle (degrees): 10 per side
- Weights (pounds / kilograms)
- Net Weight: 176.0 / 80.0
- Shipping Weight: 183.0 / 83.2
- Frequency Response:
- ±3 db: 31 Hz (40 Hz w/out CCEP) to 200 Hz
- -10 dB: 25 Hz (27 Hz w/out CCEP)
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 25 Hz, 24 dB / octave
- Axial Sensitivity (dB SPL, 1 watt @ 1 m)
- Subbass: 98
- Nominal Input Impedance (ohms)
- Subbass: 4
- Power Handling (watts, continuous)
- Subbass: 2000
- Calculated SPL Limit (referenced to 1 m)
- Subbass Peak: 137.0
- Subbass Long Term: 131.0