- Product 600093
Edirol MA-15DBK DIGITAL STEREO MICRO MONITOR PAIR
- Write a Review
The Bass Enhancer found in the EDIROL MA-15DBK Stereo Monitors lets the user hear bass frequencies not normally audible through speakers this size. T...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Psychoacoustic technology for more bass from small speakers.
The Bass Enhancer found in the EDIROL MA-15DBK Stereo Monitors lets the user hear bass frequencies not normally audible through speakers this size. The Bass Enhancer is a DSP chip programmed using psychoacoustic principles that converts low frequencies into a series of overtones which the human ear cannot distinguish from the original low frequencies. This allows the listener to perceive bass frequencies outside of the normal range of the speaker cone, without over-driving the woofer. With the Bass Enhancer, the MA-15DBK Stereo Monitors offer a strong low-end in a very compact set of reference monitors.
- 15 W + 15W Powerful Desktop Monitor (pair)
- 2-Way Bass Reflex Enclosure Type: 100 mm (4") Woofer + 50 mm (2") Tweeter
- Wooden Speaker Cabinet
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz DA conversion for S/PDIF Optical & Coaxial Input
- 2 Independent Source Inputs; 1/8" Line, RCA-pin Line (L/R), and S/PDIF (optical & coaxial)
- Bass Enhancer
- Bass, Treble, and Individual Volume 1 & Volume 2 Controls on Front
- 1/4" headphones Port
- Subwoofer Output Port for Extra Bass Boost
- Rated Power Output: 30 W (15 W + 15 W)
- Speaker Units: Woofer 10 cm (3-15/16") (Magnetically-Shielded)
- Tweeter: 5 cm (2") (Magnetically-Shielded)
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Nominal Input Level: Line 1: -10 dBu; Line 2: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20 k ohms
- Controls: R Channel front; Bass Control Knob, Treble Control Knob, Volume Knob x 2, Volume 1 (digital input + line 1), Volume 2 (RCA phono), Power Switch: R Channel Rear; Bass enhancer Switch, Digital Input Select Switch
- Connectors: R Channel Front; Phones Jack (stereo 1/4" phone type)
- R Channel Rear; Line 1 Jacks (L, R) (stereo mini type): Line 2 Jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type)
- L Channel Output Jack (RCA phono type): Digital Input Section
- Sampling Rate: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- D/A Converter: 24 bits
- Enclosure: 2-way Bass-reflex type (Wooden Cabinet)
- Indicator: Power Indicator
- Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 220V, AC 230 V or AC 240 V: 50/60 Hz
- Current Consumption: 45 W
- Rubber Foot x 4
- Dimensions Right (W x H x D): 6-5/16" x 9-7/8" x 8-3/4", 159mm x 250mm x 222 mm
- Weight Right: 11 lbs. 1 oz., 5.0 kg
- Dimensions Right (W x H x D): 6-5/16" x 9-7/8" x 8-1/2", 159mm x 250mm x 215 mm
- Weight Right: 5 lbs. 9 oz., 2.5 kg
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Speaker Cable (RCA phono type), Conversion cable (Stereo Mini-RCA Pin), Power Cord
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I had big expectations when I first ordered these. I was disapointed at first to see i would be getting a buzz/feedback sound when I turned volume 1/2 way. After messing with it, I found out that my laptops' mic was on and it was the source of feedback. Dude, I felt silly. If you have a small room for Studio Recording and don't want to pay $300+ dollars for accurate speakers, I recommende these. They sound crystal clear for editing/mastering. The bass enhancer buttons are great they really great and give excelent bass for enjoying music. Good speakers, good price, good job Roland.
I have been recording with a Logitech Z4 set and if you go from a set that had a sub to these you will learn that you need a sub for these as well. So since I did have a sub to connect I am very happy with these monitors. However, without the sub these things have no bass response. Key things I like about these monitors are they have a digital-optical input jack, there are two input channels each with their own volume knobs, there is a sub woofer output jack and the speakers have protective grilles.