- J41216 000000000 J41216000000000
Elation CUEPIX Blinder WW4
- Write a Review
The new CUEPIX Blinder WW4™ features four long life 100W Warm White 3,200K COB LEDs, a 62-degree beam angle, RDM (Remote Device Management), individu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Part of the Elation Cuepix Series
The new CUEPIX Blinder WW4™ features four long life 100W Warm White 3,200K COB LEDs, a 62-degree beam angle, RDM (Remote Device Management), individual control of each COB module, manual pan focus, variable and selectable dimming curves, strobe effects, flicker free operation for TV and Film, 3-pin and 5-pin DMX and powerCon in/out connections, LCD menu display with 4-button control panel, integrated yoke and side mounting brackets, and a multi-voltage universal auto switching power supply (100-250v).
- High power long life warm white COB LEDs
- 62-beam angle / 100-degree field angle
- Individual control of each COB module
- 5 Variable dimming curve modes
- RDM (Remote Device Management)
- Flicker free operation for TV and film
Choose Elation for your professional stage and event lighting!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.