- Product 801752
Elation Design Spot 250 Spot & Wash White
- Write a Review
Elation Professional has built a bundle of distinctive, high-end features into its 250-watt DMX moving head, the Design Spot 250”and created a unique...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A spot/wash hybrid with innovative frost and iris features.
Elation Professional has built a bundle of distinctive, high-end features into its 250-watt DMX moving head, the Design Spot 250”and created a unique "hybrid" effect that's both a spot and wash in one. The ultimate rental unit for any production”as well as theaters, concert halls, corporate events, fashion shows, and clubs”the 16-channel Design Spot 250 is a spotlight that offers both Frost and Iris capabilities. These highly sought after features were a rarity on 250-watt fixtures, until now.
The Design Spot 250's Frost feature is what allows the unit to function as a hybrid, taking away the hard edges of a spotlight and converting it to a wash-type fixture. The Frost is variable type, so you can control how much edge is taken away, from hard edge to soft edge. In fact, the Frost on the Design Spot 250 is so good that it can completely remove the spotlight edge.
The Design Spot's Iris is another feature that's not readily available on 250-watt fixtures. The Iris pinpoints performers, presenters, and objects such as mirror balls at any distance. In addition to its pinpointing function, the Design Spot 250's Iris has a pulse effect like those used in major production shows.
Gobo-morphing is yet another effect that used to require an upgrade to the world of 575-watt fixtures. But thanks to the Design Spot 250's dual gobo wheels, you can create the popular morphing effect via gobo overlay. The unit includes 14 interchangeable metal and glass gobos:
7 rotating and 7 static.
With 8 dichroic filters (7 colors plus white), the Design Spot 250 can perform continuous color scrolling in two directions for a stunning rainbow effect. More color combinations can be created by overlaying the multicolor dichroic gobo and the colors on the color wheel. What's more, the Design Spot has a true UV filter, which, combined with its Frost filter and high-output lamp, delivers a truly outstanding UV wash effect.
Other effects on the Design Spot 250 include a 3-facet prism that rotates in both directions at variable speeds, variable speed strobe effect, preset variable/random strobe and dimming pulse effect, and Dual Flag mechanical dimming system. A fully rotating moving head fixture, the Design Spot 250 has a maximum pan movement of 530 degrees and maximum tilt movement of 280 degrees.
The Design Spot 250's optical system features a high-output luminous-parabolic dichroic reflector. It delivers an impressive output of over 250 foot-candles at 15 feet. Its beam angle is 14 degrees, with replaceable 17-degree and 20-degree beam angles included. All lenses are anti reflection coated.
Equipped with 16 DMX channels, the Design Spot 250 features Elation's exclusive RDMX (Remote DMX Addressing) capability, which lets you change the unit's DMX settings remotely from any universal DMX controller. In addition to being operated with a DMX controller, the Design Spot 250 can be run in Sound Active mode. It features a 4-digit LED display and onboard menu settings.
The Design Spot 250 comes with a Philips MSD 250/2 250-watt 3000-hour lamp.
- RDMX - Remote DMX Addressing
- USITT DMX-512 (16-bit resolution)
- 16 DMX Channels
- 4-Digit LED Display
- Onboard menu settings
- 3-pin XLR serial input/output
- Sound active mode
- High-output luminous-parabolic dichroic reflector
- Beam Angle 17
- Replaceable Beam 14, 20 angles (included)
- All lenses are anti-reflection coated
- 8 Dichroic filters, 7 color, UV + White
- Continuous, variable speed, color scrolling in both directions (rainbow effect)
- More color combinations possible by overlaying the multi-color dichroic gobo and the colors on the color wheel
- 2 gobo wheels, 14 total gobos, 11 metal, 3 glass
- 7 interchangeable, indexable, rotating gobos plus open
- 7 interchangeable, static gobos plus open
- 26.9mm outside diameter, 23mm image diameter
- Gobo Overlay (Gobo Morphing)
- Variable speed strobe effect (1-13) flashes per second
- Pre set variable/random strobe and dimming pulse effect
- Dual Flag mechanical dimming system
- Beam narrow to wide (5% - 100%)
- Variable speed iris macros
- Small to large and large to small
- Variable Frost Control
- Hard edge to soft edge
- 3-facet rotating/Indexing Prism
- Both directions at variable speeds
- Macro-function for rotating gobos/rotating prism combinations
- Motor driven focus from near to far
- Automatic Pan/Tilt position correction
- Maximum PAN-movement 630 in 2.0 secs (default) or 540 (user selectable) / 16-bit
- Maximum TILT-movement 265 in 1.5 secs / 16 bit
- Vector Mode with blackout
For entrancing visual effects, add this spot and wash hybrid to your rig. Order today!
- Fuse: 8A (120V) or 4A (220V)
- Magnetic Ballast
- Voltage: AC 98V, 120V, 220V, 208V, 230V, 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 400W