- Product 801620
Elation Vision Scan 250 DMX Scanner
- Write a Review
A moving-mirror fixture that's loaded with gobos, colors and other electrifying visual effects like prisms and filters, the Vision 250 serves as a mo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vitalize your venue with dazzling colors and animated patterns.
A moving-mirror fixture that's loaded with gobos, colors and other electrifying visual effects like prisms and filters, the Vision 250 serves as a more affordable alternative to moving-head spot-type fixtures.
A smaller, 250-watt version of Elation's Vision 575 DMX Scanner, the Vision 250 uses a moving mirror to create and combine lighting effects. Designed for use in small theaters, dance clubs, and institutions such as churches and schools, the new unit provides substantial room-coverage, eye-popping optics, high output, and automatic focusing. It shares many of the same illuminating features found on more expensive moving-head fixtures.
The Vision 250 is packed with versatile, high-tech effects that can be customized to create a spectacular light show. In addition to Elation Professional's signature colors and gobo patterns, the unit features an extra effects wheel that contains a rotating 3-facet prism, frost filter, 32K filter, 56K filter and UV filter.
The Vision 250 includes a motorized color wheel with 11 dichroic color filters (plus white) and a motorized gobo wheel with 6 interchangeable 26.9mm indexing gobos (4 metal, 1 glass, and 1 dichroic). A double condenser lens system with motorized focusing allows for the creation of ultra-sharp, vibrant images. Variable strobing ranges from 1-10 flashes per second.
Compatible with any DMX controller, such as Elation's Show Designer, the Vision 250 features 8- and 16-bit pan/tilt resolution and 14-16 channel operation. Pan movement range is 170 degrees, and tilt movement range is 110 degrees. The beam angle is 15 degrees, with optional 12-degree and 18-degree lenses sold separately.
The Vision 250 also includes remote lamp on/off, a combined mechanical dimmer/shutter, and smooth microstep-driven dimming. The unit incorporates many user conveniences, including a four-digit L.E.D. menu (for fixture-characteristic settings and readouts on lamp usage and DMX values), and built-in self-test mode for all effects.
Weighing in at 42 lbs., the Vision 250 measures 25 in x 12 in x 8.5 in.
- CONTROL FEATURES
- RDMX - Remote DMX Addressing
- USITT DMX-512 (16-bit resoultion)
- 14 DMX channels
- 4 Digit L.E.D. Display
- On board menu settings
- 3-pin XLR serial input/output
- Sound active mode
- OPTICAL SYSTEM
- High output luminous-parabolic dichroic reflector
- 15 Beam Angle
- All lenses are anti-reflection coated
- 8 dichroic filters, 7 Colors, UV + White
- Continuous, variable speed, color scrolling in both directions (rainbow effect)
- More color combinations possible by overlaying the multi-color dichroic gobo and the colors on the color wheel
- 2 gobo wheels, 13 total gobos, 10 metal, 3 glass with Slot-Lock gobo replacement system
- 6 interchangeable, indexable, rotating gobos plus open
- 7 interchangeable, static gobos plus open
- 26.9mm outside diameter, 23mm image diameter
- Gobo Overlay (Gobo Morphing)
- Variable speed strobe effect (1-10) flashes per second
- Pre-set variable/random strobe and dimming pulse effect
- Dual Flag mechanical dimming system
- 3 facet prism rotating in both directions at variable speeds
- Macro-function for rotating gobos/rotating prisim combinations
- Motor driven focus from near to far
- Phillips MSD 250/2 (250W, 8500K, 3000 HRS)
- Maximum PAN-movement 170
- Maximum TILT-movement 85
- Vector Mode with blackout
- 1 x Heavy Duty yoke
- 1 x Safety cable hole
Bring your vision to life. Order today!
- POWER SUPPLY
- 8A or 4A Fuse
- Magnetic Ballast
- Voltage: AC 98, 120, 208, 220, 230, 240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 400W
- DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 15"L x 14"W x 29.25"H
- 48.5 lbs.