- 800541 000000000 800541000000000
Elation Z-1200 II 1200 Watt Pro Fog Machine
- Write a Review
The Elation Z-1200II dominates the entry level fog machine market with its high performance output and high tech features. The Z-1200II is equipped w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Elation Z-1200II dominates the entry level fog machine market with its high performance output and high tech features. The Z-1200II is equipped with the ECO thermal control system and the patented UNICORE heater technology. The systems electronic thermostat can detect even a very slight temperature drop and will automatically re-heat the machine, which results in a thinner, consistent stream of smoke, as opposed to "black bursts."
In addition, it is armed with on-board DMX-512 to work with club lighting directors, installers, designers, and DJs who need more fog control.
The machines heater core can easily be taken out from the heater block for a quick and easy cleaning to prevent clogging and insure trouble-free performance. The heater element is like a powerful jet stream that can deliver large bursts of fog.
The Z-1200II comes with a high quality pump and electronic low-fluid detector also known as Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) which automatically shuts off the pump when the fluid level is low, protecting the machine from damage.
ECO advanced thermal control system
On board DMX
Output: 18,000 cu.ft/min
Tank Capacity: 2.5 Liter
Fluid Consumption Rate: 44 Min. / Liter
Remote Included: Z-8 (Timer Remote)
Optional Remotes: Z-9 (Wireless Remote)
Includes hanging bracket
Weight: 24 lbs.
Dimensions: 18" x 9.75" x 7"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.