- Product 489743
Electro-Voice Q99 Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
The Electro-Voice Q99 is a rackmountable power amplifier that offers reliable, high-output power, high efficiency, and legendary pro audio performanc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dependable, high-output power.
The Electro-Voice Q99 is a rackmountable power amplifier that offers reliable, high-output power, high efficiency, and legendary pro audio performance. It's the premium choice as system drive for a variety of mobile and club sound systems like ZX, Tour-X, and Phoenix loudspeaker families.
- Comprehensive protection system ” Protects against overheating, overload, short-circuit, HF, AND DC
- Patented LPN filter ” Switchable frequency and phase response correction of connected loudspeakers
Keep your gear powered and protected—order the Q99 now.
- Maximum midband output power: 1250W @ 2 ohms, 900W @ 4 ohms, 550W @ 8 ohms (THD = 1%, 1 kHz, Dual-channel)
- Rated output power: 800W @ 4 ohms, 400W @ 8 ohms (THD < 0.1%, 20Hz“20kHz)
Maximum single-channel output power (Dynamic-headroom IHF-A): 2450W @ 2 ohms, 1400W @ 4 ohms, 700W @ 8 ohms
- Maximum single-channel output power (
- Continuous, 1 kHz): 1700W @ 2 ohms, 1100W @ 4 ohms, 630W @ 8 ohms
- Maximum bridged output power (THD=1%, 1kHz): 2800W @ 4 ohms, 1800W @ 8 ohms
- Maximum RMS voltage swing: 78.8V
- Power bandwidth (THD = 1%, ref. 1kHz, half power @ 4 ohms): < 10Hz“30kHz
Voltage gain (ref. 1kHz): 32dB
- Input sensitivity: +5.1dBu
- THD at rated output power (MBW = 80 kHz, 1 kHz): < 0.03%
IMD-SMPTE (60 Hz, 7 kHz): < 0.1%
DIM30 (3.15 kHz, 15 kHz): < 0.05%
Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu (8.69 Vrms)
- Crosstalk (ref. 1 kHz, at rated output power) < -80 dB
Frequency Response (ref. 1 kHz 10Hz“40 Hz (±1 dB)
- Input Impedance (active balanced): 20 kOhm
- Damping Factor: 1 kHz > 300
- Slew rate: 27 V/ Μs
- Signal-to-noise-ratio amplifier (A-weighted): >109 dB
- Output noise (A-weighted): < -71dBu
Output stage topology: Class H
- Power consumption (1/8 maximum power @ 4 ohms): 700W
- Protection: Audio limiters, high temperature, DC, HF, Back-EMF, peak current limiters, inrush current limiters, turn-on delay
- Cooling: Front-to-rear, 3-stage fans
- Ambient temperature limits: 40”105“F
- Safety Class: I
- Dimensions: 483mm W x 88.1mm H x 421.5mm D
- Weight: 35 lb.
- Signal processing: LPN, switchable