Sophisticated professional features for an affordable price.
The RE-2 Wireless Microphone system combines frequency agility and ease of use like no other. The RE-2 transmitters and receivers operate over a 24 MHz band width in the UHF portion of the Radio Frequency spectrum. The high quality audio circuitry and advanced Radio Frequency (RF) signal processing offer broadcast quality signal-to-noise and audio clarity. The RE2-N7 System includes the RE-2 Diversity Receiver and the HTU2PRO Transmitter with N/D 767a Cardiod Dynamic Microphone Element.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- One-touch Auto-ClearScan
- Programmable in 25kHz steps across 28 MHz
- operating bandwidth
- Backlit LCD displays the Group, Channel, Frequency, transmitter battery level, diversity operation, RF, and Audio signal level meters
- Balanced XLR audio output for Microphone or Line level signals and a
- 1/4-inch line level jack
- Fourth-generation Posi-phase diversity and advanced audio circuits
- Unique "Guitar" setting
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
RE-2 UHF Transmitter
- Unique "smart" battery
- LCD Displays Group and Channel, Frequency, or Battery Level
- Low battery LED
- One On/Off button that also acts as a mute
- On/Off button can be disabled
RE-2 UHF Handheld
- NDYM 767a Dynamic premium vocal microphone
- with VOBTM(Vocal-Optimized-Bass)
- Internal 1/2-wave antenna
Order today and enjoy wireless performance at its finest.